Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting

Unread 07-17-2008, 10:42 PM   #1
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,551.30
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default Music Engineering and Marketing

Hello!

I know this isn't the music section but I went there and it's fairly dead..

anyways, My passion is music. I love music and Hawai'i has a large amount of talents floating around just waiting for somebody to take them under their wing.

Anyways, I know someone here at least knows "something"

First of all, I wanna go to HCC for the MELE program.. it's a Music Engineering program.. does anyone know from first-hand experience or word-of-mouth of how good that program is?

Second, Does anyone here know who manufactures CD's? Professional labeling and such..

Third, does anyone know how I could get a CD on the Wal-Mart shelves? Do I pay them a fee for have it on the shelf?

Fourth, How does organizing a concert work? Who takes care of this? The managers? Or who else?..

Just curious.. I'm debating if I should take the risk going to HCC for the Mele program and MAY fail.. or get my criminal justice degree and become a cop and go pursue an associates/bachelors in Music Engineering later?

Sorry.. I just dont have many people here on Maui I really trust asking.. and those I do ask seems like sharks or they dont bother giving me a day or a time to ask a few questions.. only one person who have gave me alot of answers is Derek Sabastian.. if you've heard of him.. Met him @ starbucks.. LOL

-Ghandi
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Facebook Comments