Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii's Racing Community > Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council (OMAC)

Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council (OMAC) The official discussion forum for the Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council

Unread 03-10-2009, 10:38 PM   #1
OMACAdmin

Additional Info
Credits: 1,212.00
OMACAdmin is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Register for the 2009 Build The Track! Motorsports Show - Saturday, June 20th, 2009

The 2009 Build The Track! Motorsports Show
Show Location: The Aloha Tower Marketplace
Show Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009
Show Time: 10AM to 5PM

www.buildthetrack.com

What is the BTT! Motorsports Show?

The Build The Track! Motorsports Show is a not-for-profit motorsports show held annually at the Aloha Tower Marketplace. It's purpose is to raise public awareness and garner support for a motorsports facility on Oahu. It also provides opportunity for our automotive community to gather in celebration of our unique passions.

Regardless of your automotive interest, the show provides a chance for you to experience a wide variety of the automotive spectrum including racing, modifying and tuning, scale autos, racing simulations, and more. It also enables the general public to enjoy a day filled with motorsports-themed activity while encouraging and informing them of the various motorsports and automotive-related interests that occur on Oahu. Information on current projects, including Kalaeloa Raceway Park, and developments for temporary and permanent solutions for our motorsports community are also promoted and provided throughout the event.

Admission to the show is completly free to the public along with all activities which will include live entertainment, mini-RC NASCAR, keiki bouncers, video game racing tournaments, rc drifting and racing, and much, much more. Vehicle registration is also completly free, and is the heart of the show. Over 130+ racing, custom, modified, and tuned vehicles are expected to be on hand as well as various aftermarket vendors that support the show.

If you'd like to enter your racing, custom, modified, or tuned ride then please visit www.buildthetrack.com and submit your entry! Our registration page is UP! Remember that this is a FREE car show...no admission or registration fees! Because space is limited, we HIGHLY recommend posting a photo of your vehicle (with the included gallery link in the Disclaimer)to better your odds of getting a spot!

If you are interested in sponsoring or volunteering for the 2009 Build The Track Motorsports Show, we can always use your support and help. The entire event is supported by sponsors who understand just how important our cause is! Please visit our website for more information on how you can help. All volunteers will receive a free BTT!MS t-shirt as well as free lunch and drink from Hooters Honolulu!

HUGE UPDATE! Platinum Sponsors will receive Logo & Info inclusion in over 450 30-second commercials to be aired starting 3 weeks before showtime! he advertising campaign for the show is going to be huge!

Also, Vendors are now allowed to sell approved items! This adds a huge benefit for our sponsors and I'd like to thank Aloha Tower Marketplace for being so respectful of our needs!

The Gregg Hammer Band will be the main entertainment for the day's show!

Every year, we get closer to our goal of getting all of us back on track. Literally. This year under the guidance of SORT LLC., the KRP Project Team has made great strides in preparing Kalaeloa Raceway Park for it's upcoming first event! Our show will be a celebration of these accomplishments. Please join us on Saturday, June 20th, 2009 as we celebrate our automotive passions and work to ensure that it will always have a place on our island home.

Please stay tuned to www.buildthetrack.com for further information regarding planned activities and updates for the show!

Mahalo!

Michael J. Kitchens
Chairman,
Oahu Motorsports Advisory Council
http://www.buildthetrack.com/
chairman@buildthetrack.com

Last edited by ArchangelX; 04-03-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 04-03-2009, 11:53 AM   #2
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 49,178.06
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road

HUGE UPDATE! Platinum Sponsors will receive Logo & Info inclusion in over 450 30-second commercials to be aired starting 3 weeks before showtime! he advertising campaign for the show is going to be huge!

Also, Vendors are now allowed to sell approved items! This adds a huge benefit for our sponsors and I'd like to thank Aloha Tower Marketplace for being so respectful of our needs!

The Gregg Hammer Band will be the main entertainment for the day's show!
Unread 04-24-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI

Some major announcements regarding sponsors and entertainment!
  • Time Warner Oceanic Cable/Roadrunner is our main title sponsor! They will be providing the advertising coverage leading up the show as well as giving away several prize packages at the show!
  • Firestone Complete Autocare is a Platinum Sponsor and will be giving away free goodies at the show!
  • Geico is sponsoring the show, and will be giving away gas cards and other prizes.
  • Rally X Hawaii is also sponsoring the show, along with American Pacific Lamp & Fixture Corp!
Entertainment wise, we've got some new additions:
  • We'll be having a huge, 44ft Cars themed Bouncer, along with Keiki Carnival games at the show.
  • PC Gamers will be on hand again with a racing sim tournament in which the final winner at the end of the day will receive an XBOX 360!
  • Jeff Chlupsa and his Micro-Reality NASCAR Oval will be on-hand again this year!
  • Hooters & Waterfront @ The Tower will be hosting the beer garden, selling great grub & drinks, with plenty of the Hooters Girls on-hand!
  • A huge 30x30 Tent will provide plenty of shade while you relax and listen to the sounds of the Gregg Hammer Band in the beer garden area.
  • OCS will host their R/C Racing & Drifting event! More info to come!
  • Over 130 Vehicles have already signed up! If you haven't entered, do it now before it's too late!
  • Over 500 goodie bags will be given away at the show!

More to come!

Last edited by ArchangelX; 04-24-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Unread 06-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #4
brandonray14
Sand Facial

Additional Info
Credits: 1,420.00
brandonray14 is on a distinguished road

Hello, My name is Brandon Putnam. I talked to a gentleman today about the car shows. I have a 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4, pinstriping interior and exterior and under the hood on the engine parts. aftermarket lights. BOV. I wanted to know how I could register for this car show... I am not to be deployed for the next car show on the 4th of July. I will not be able to attend that show. The person I talked to this morning told me to go on the website and register for the show but it only had a link to register for the 4th of July. Thank you
Brandon Putnam
Unread 06-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI

Brandon, you must have missed the link...it's right here: Build The Track! Motorsports Show! - Register Your Vehicle!

Thanks!
Unread 06-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #6
brandonray14
Sand Facial

Additional Info
Credits: 1,420.00
brandonray14 is on a distinguished road
Default Error!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelX View Post
Brandon, you must have missed the link...it's right here:

Thanks!
I went on the website and filled out all the information needed. I put up pictures of my 08 dodge caliber srt4 and I put up all the mods which were not many. mainly custom painting and pin stripping. I do not know how else I can register or put in an application if the website will not let me.

Thank you again,
Brandon Putnam
brandonray14@hotmail.com
Unread 06-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI

Brandon, just email me your info. Thanks!
Unread 06-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #8
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI

If you missed the deadline of June 1st for entry, you still have a chance to appear in the show. If you're interested in participating, please arrive at Aloha Tower Marketplace by way of Richards Street just after 9:00AM on the morning of Saturday, June 20th, 2009. There will be a designated lane for late entries. If we have space available in the show due to cancellations or other reasons, we will do our best to get you in. Please note that this is a first come, first serve basis and there is absolutely NO GUARANTEE that you will make it into the show. Registered Entries have priority first and you may be required to wait a bit before you can be placed.

Please check out our Entrant Package on the menu to the left. You are required to bring your own drip pan (ie, a sheet of cardboard will do), and you must sign our disclaimer before you will be allowed entrance. Mahalo, and we hope to see you there!

Facebook Comments