Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > Automotive Discussion > Stolen Vehicles, Property, & Misc Section

Stolen Vehicles, Property, & Misc Section Did your car get jacked? Someone steal your wallet? Have questions? Come here for help and info.

Unread 09-03-2008, 03:33 PM   #26
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info
Credits: 1,696.15
a.c.i.d. is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act162this
what kinds of tools/tool boxes were stolen that we should be looking out for?
Blue point, Snap on kinds of stuff, if you know/see anyone that got a whole bunch of stuff to get rid of, thats pretty suspicious, so if you guys know/see anything like that, please let me know and tell that person to come back anytime, cause this time we'll leave the gate open for them and we'll be waiting!!
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 09-03-2008, 03:47 PM   #27
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info
Credits: 9,767.55
Act162this is on a distinguished road

hmm. wonder if these guys will try to sell back/return stuff to the snap-on or matco distributors for ca$h? maybe the distributors can keep an eye out too, for suspicious returns/refund requests.
Unread 09-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #28
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info

Quote:
hmm. wonder if these guys will try to sell back/return stuff to the snap-on or matco distributors for ca$h? maybe the distributors can keep an eye out too, for suspicious returns/refund requests.
yeah, we're trying to get a hold of some of the snap on dealers to keep an eye out.
Unread 09-03-2008, 04:21 PM   #29
xurusaibobx
Gun

Additional Info
Credits: 2,871.10
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road

wow thats totally fked up!

didnt lois post up before that someone broke it to the shop? like rob said? the company didnt put in cameras or better security yet? dude thats the companies fault they didnt take actions to protect their employees i would be totally pissed off! NO CAMERAS Either? wtf

i sure hope the shop had mechanic's insurance plan that covers tools for them. if not must be shitty working for that company.

let me tell you moving a filled snap on row-a-way or chest is not easy! those things were ment not to move around easy. 10k? thats not even close to how much tools each mechanic owns... heck the box alone is more then have that!

feel sorry for them being that i just spend a grip load of tools for myself as well
Unread 09-03-2008, 04:38 PM   #30
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurusaibobx
wow thats totally fked up!

didnt lois post up before that someone broke it to the shop? like rob said? the company didnt put in cameras or better security yet? dude thats the companies fault they didnt take actions to protect their employees i would be totally pissed off! NO CAMERAS Either? wtf

i sure hope the shop had mechanic's insurance plan that covers tools for them. if not must be shitty working for that company.

let me tell you moving a filled snap on row-a-way or chest is not easy! those things were ment not to move around easy. 10k? thats not even close to how much tools each mechanic owns... heck the box alone is more then have that!

feel sorry for them being that i just spend a grip load of tools for myself as well
Yes, Im very pissed that this happened again and no security measures have been put up yet! Dont know about the insurance plan though. And yeah those boxes are extremely heavy and I dont think it was a one man job and yeah its alot of money so if theres no kind of reimbursement coming our way then gonna look up if theres any type of legal action can be taken cause I think its the companys fault for not putting anymore security up from the last time! So someone needs to burn!!
Unread 09-03-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
xurusaibobx
Gun

Additional Info
Credits: 2,871.10
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road

did any of the tools have engravings?

the company has to provide some type of insurance or responsibility but never know...

hate to say it but probably most of the common toys would be probably be hitting pawn shops within days
Unread 09-03-2008, 08:18 PM   #32
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by xurusaibobx
did any of the tools have engravings?

the company has to provide some type of insurance or responsibility but never know...

hate to say it but probably most of the common toys would be probably be hitting pawn shops within days
Yeah, already realized that, fackin chronics!! But one day they're gonna rob the wrong guy/place and they'll get whats comin!
Unread 09-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #33
AfricanHerbsMan
Inna Di Island

Additional Info
kingston town , JA
Credits: 1,706.30
AfricanHerbsMan is on a distinguished road

damn that sucks man hope you recover the tools i my self work for pflueger acura maui i no can imagine how it would feel to come to work and have all my shit gone good luck
Unread 09-03-2008, 10:28 PM   #34
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 56,109.81
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road

Ugh...stuff like this sickens. People have no sense of moral decency...ugh.
Unread 09-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #35
twowheels
ignorant $lut

Additional Info
kaneohe
Send a message via AIM to twowheels
Credits: 8,360.40
twowheels is on a distinguished road

As a mechanic, I feel for ACID. I don't know what would I do if my toolbox disappears. Our tools is our livelihood, it's worse than having your car stolen. I really hope they find the bastards. And WTF the dealership should cover at least a good portion.
Unread 09-04-2008, 08:33 AM   #36
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,281.35
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels
As a mechanic, I feel for ACID. I don't know what would I do if my toolbox disappears. Our tools is our livelihood, it's worse than having your car stolen. I really hope they find the bastards. And WTF the dealership should cover at least a good portion.
It would really show how much you appreciate (or not) your people by the actions that they are taking right now. And the proposed actions/measures that they should be doing so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

ACID you said, the last time? You mean to say this happened before?
If it did, and it happened again (this time) that really, really is messed up!!!
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Unread 09-04-2008, 09:56 AM   #37
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiosyncratic
It would really show how much you appreciate (or not) your people by the actions that they are taking right now. And the proposed actions/measures that they should be doing so that this kind of thing doesn't happen again.

ACID you said, the last time? You mean to say this happened before?
If it did, and it happened again (this time) that really, really is messed up!!!
Yeah its happened more than a few times even, but not always theft of tools, just thefts and break-ins. So yeah.

NEWS FLASH!! The company finally decided to have a security guard on the grounds the whole time no one else is here at the dealership!! But I still hope the come back and get caught, though I'd like to acutally catch them myself. One of the techs acutally stayed over last night walking the grounds, rather him tie the guy up and wait till I get here to exact some street justice to let him know he messed with the wrong guys stuff!!

Last edited by a.c.i.d.; 09-04-2008 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 09-04-2008, 10:41 AM   #38
Crayon
Gremlin

Additional Info
Credits: 1,482.45
Crayon is on a distinguished road

holy shit thats jacked... was not too long ago someone posted about a giant mac box jacked from the same place ya... chronics stepping up driving flatbed trucks???

cut some fingers off those bastids
Unread 09-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #39
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

This is the first I hear of Pflueger not covering theft of tools. I worked for Acura in Honolulu, and some of my shit got jacked. Pflueger covered our loses with the shop insurance.

I know that a long time ago, they got jacked when it was the Lincoln dealership and they all got new tool boxes and tools courtesy of Jimmy Pflueger.
Unread 09-05-2008, 08:04 AM   #40
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
This is the first I hear of Pflueger not covering theft of tools. I worked for Acura in Honolulu, and some of my shit got jacked. Pflueger covered our loses with the shop insurance.

I know that a long time ago, they got jacked when it was the Lincoln dealership and they all got new tool boxes and tools courtesy of Jimmy Pflueger.
That sucks for us cause it seems like we're getting the run around right now....
Unread 09-05-2008, 08:12 AM   #41
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Sorry to hear it's that bad there.
Unread 09-05-2008, 08:40 AM   #42
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,281.35
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

no shit. sorry to hear that you're getting the run around.
oh well, it's actually they're loss
the sooner you guys get tools, the sooner you can do the work that they want you guys do... but *duh* these people don't seem to see it that way don't they? dummies!
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Unread 09-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #43
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info
Credits: 9,767.55
Act162this is on a distinguished road

actually, i think it's more the workers' loss... if they're not working, they're not getting paid (assuming they're paid by the book).

if they're not getting paid, they can't replace their tools.

catch 22.
Unread 09-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #44
a.c.i.d.
A City In Defeat

Additional Info

Quote:
actually, i think it's more the workers' loss... if they're not working, they're not getting paid (assuming they're paid by the book).

if they're not getting paid, they can't replace their tools.

catch 22.
Exactamundo!!! Lose money dat kine!!

Facebook Comments