Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting

Unread 03-09-2014, 06:39 AM   #51
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info
Credits: 10,177.80
Act162this is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlm View Post
Is anyone interested in picking up a dehydrator and making their own dried items? I thought of doing this when hubby was bringing home a steady supply of tako.
my wife had a small one that she used to dry out fruits and things. our neighbors dry out stuff by smoking it (usually fish, when they come back from spearfishing with big ass fish).
Unread 03-10-2014, 09:13 AM   #52
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

We have a food drier. The primitive one you can get at Marukai, basically a net screen "house" that you hang from a rafter or porch railing. Dries fruits, and I don't know what else. It's still in the box, actually.

I've been watching Laura Miller's "raw, vegan, not gross" cooking segments on YouTube and saw the dehydrators I think you're talking about, Nori. I've never had hands-on experience with one. Looks really interesting, though, and Laura says you can get similar results in a 200 degree oven setting (though it somewhat "disqualifies" it as being genuine "raw" food.

Then of course, there's the old Hawaiian "dry box" where folks have been drying fish and tako for generations. Just takes some getting used to the smell on day one and two. I miss dried aku and ahi. Hm.
Unread 03-10-2014, 09:15 AM   #53
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Act162this View Post
my wife had a small one that she used to dry out fruits and things. our neighbors dry out stuff by smoking it (usually fish, when they come back from spearfishing with big ass fish).
There's a guy on Molokai who made his giant smoker out of one of those Sears metal storage sheds. Got the idea from people on the Big Island who smoke marlin all the time in huge quantities.
Unread 03-10-2014, 10:00 AM   #54
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hee_Haw View Post
There's a guy on Molokai who made his giant smoker out of one of those Sears metal storage sheds. Got the idea from people on the Big Island who smoke marlin all the time in huge quantities.
that's a bit overkill for us... i was looking at a smoker made out of foil-lined boxes. i did that for a cub scout camp (box oven cooking with a pie tin of charcoal and a foil-lined xerox box). actually worked.

there's instructions online for larger ones with racks, etc... that i was looking at but don't really need anything larger (can only dry so many apples and bananas).

i even experimented with different types of wood (guava, kiawe, etc... instead of regular charcoal, it actually does flavor the food somewhat. i tried throwing lemon or orange peels onto the coal to see if that would impart any flavor as well, but couldn't really tell.
Unread 03-13-2014, 07:13 AM   #55
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Quote:
I've got some portable hand-pump and cup type filters, iodine tablets, and a multi-fuel hiking stove to boil water.

still working on catchment system tapping the rain gutters into barrels. Son showed how to make a ghetto filter with rocks, gravel, and sand that we might use for a crude filter into the barrels. Won't be drinkable, but usable as is or potable if boiled.
I forgot to mention this a while back. When you collect rain water, you will notice that the sediment all sinks to the bottom. This includes pollutants in the air, whatever might have fallen on your rooftop, leaves if you have a tree over your home, etc.

The water at the top 7/8 is really clear and "clean" of suspended particles. We don't need to, but if turbidity is a problem you can borrow from the pool industry and get a liquid pour-in clarifier (flocculant) from pool stores or Home Depot; it basically traps the suspended particles and forces them to sink, where they can be vacuumed up (or at least kept out of the supply).

For watering plants, Kay doesn't care, she just runs the thing (either from the hose bib or uses a scooper and watering can).

Same for hygiene, we even use a half-barrel and scooper to wash our feet after playing in the garden; it's on a concrete pad right by our garage so we can wash feet before going in. If we were needing to use the water for drinking it's easily tapped for filtration and boiling/chemical sterilization.
Unread 03-13-2014, 07:45 AM   #56
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info

Quote:
I forgot to mention this a while back. When you collect rain water, you will notice that the sediment all sinks to the bottom. This includes pollutants in the air, whatever might have fallen on your rooftop, leaves if you have a tree over your home, etc.

The water at the top 7/8 is really clear and "clean" of suspended particles. We don't need to, but if turbidity is a problem you can borrow from the pool industry and get a liquid pour-in clarifier (flocculant) from pool stores or Home Depot; it basically traps the suspended particles and forces them to sink, where they can be vacuumed up (or at least kept out of the supply).

For watering plants, Kay doesn't care, she just runs the thing (either from the hose bib or uses a scooper and watering can).

Same for hygiene, we even use a half-barrel and scooper to wash our feet after playing in the garden; it's on a concrete pad right by our garage so we can wash feet before going in. If we were needing to use the water for drinking it's easily tapped for filtration and boiling/chemical sterilization.
ah, cool... i added wire mesh over our rain gutters to keep leaves and larger things out. at son's school they use wire mesh and cheesecloth over the downspouts that empty into the collection barrels. i was just going to copy that setup to keep out the big stuff, and tap the barrel about 6" off the bottom to avoid sucking out the debris.

now that you mention it, i might tap about 12" off the bottom for water we plan to use, and add another tap right at the bottom to use that to drain out debris every now and then. i can run a hose off of that right into the drainpipes in the yard and flush it right out.

i was planning to add a little dish soap (surfactant) or clorox to the barrels to keep the mosquitos and algae away too.

not planning to drink or bathe with this water, just another project my son and i could do that might actually turn out handy in a pinch.
Unread 03-14-2014, 02:48 AM   #57
nlm
Robot Kat

Additional Info
Credits: 3,620.59
nlm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We have a food drier. The primitive one you can get at Marukai, basically a net screen "house" that you hang from a rafter or porch railing. Dries fruits, and I don't know what else. It's still in the box, actually.

I've been watching Laura Miller's "raw, vegan, not gross" cooking segments on YouTube and saw the dehydrators I think you're talking about, Nori. I've never had hands-on experience with one. Looks really interesting, though, and Laura says you can get similar results in a 200 degree oven setting (though it somewhat "disqualifies" it as being genuine "raw" food.

Then of course, there's the old Hawaiian "dry box" where folks have been drying fish and tako for generations. Just takes some getting used to the smell on day one and two. I miss dried aku and ahi. Hm.
I think the electricity bill would be quite high if I had to leave the oven on all day to dry something out. Hubby was going to make a dry box, but he's got so many projects happening... it might just be another one of those "nice to have" type things, but not going to happen. I'm curious about the net screen "house" that you picked up from Marukai. Maybe the next time I go shopping, I'll check it out. Was this from the Dillingham store?
Unread 03-15-2014, 08:52 PM   #58
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlm View Post
I think the electricity bill would be quite high if I had to leave the oven on all day to dry something out. Hubby was going to make a dry box, but he's got so many projects happening... it might just be another one of those "nice to have" type things, but not going to happen. I'm curious about the net screen "house" that you picked up from Marukai. Maybe the next time I go shopping, I'll check it out. Was this from the Dillingham store?
Let me check with Kay to be sure where it came from. The box looked like it came from Marukai!

It's at our new home as we move little by little. When we go to take more stuff down I'll snap a picture of the box.
Unread 03-17-2014, 06:06 PM   #59
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Okay, we're at the new place, and I found out that K has a dehydrator!

She bought this from our across the lane neighbor, no idea where he got from but told her he tried drying watermelon, didn't say whether success or not but she got it for cheep!

Here's the hanging dryer I told you about...turns out my sister gave it to her, and she ordered it online. My wife has so many mysteries! LOL

So we are better equipped than I thought. Living in a tiny house meant that all her kitchen toys were stored in the oven, closets, and places unknown. Now there's a place for everything! Happy wife...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Unread 03-17-2014, 08:28 PM   #60
nlm
Robot Kat

Additional Info

Quote:
Okay, we're at the new place, and I found out that K has a dehydrator!

She bought this from our across the lane neighbor, no idea where he got from but told her he tried drying watermelon, didn't say whether success or not but she got it for cheep!

Here's the hanging dryer I told you about...turns out my sister gave it to her, and she ordered it online. My wife has so many mysteries! LOL

So we are better equipped than I thought. Living in a tiny house meant that all her kitchen toys were stored in the oven, closets, and places unknown. Now there's a place for everything! Happy wife...

I'm super curious about the hanging dryer. Let me know if it works. I can scour the internets to look for it if it's good. We have hanging places around the front of the house and patio. Just gotta make sure the geckos or bugs don't get in.
Unread 03-18-2014, 02:40 PM   #61
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

I'll let you know Nori!

After seeing your post I checked online about both the Oster and the PANtrie dryers. Not that great from the reviews.

But they were cheap and free, respectively. So we're in an ideal position to test these out (and a much bigger kitchen to do them in!)

In the reviews, there were some satisfied people with both products. As soon as we're moved over I will embark on a "project" of drying stuff out (if K lets me use her equipment). Want to try doing fish jerky in the Oster and veggies and fruits in the hanging one. I just hope we can get the thing built without the "falling apart" that several users reported. We shall see!

Our garden is gone. Papaya trees uprooted and buried. The main planter for lettuce and greens is gone. Only the trays and pots remain...those are moving with us next week (hope the trees will fit in the cube truck!) The reality of moving is getting more real. Going to have to drain all the water barrels soon, but after I mow the lawn first so the great flood doesn't make everything muddy again. Wow.
Unread 03-19-2014, 09:49 PM   #62
nlm
Robot Kat

Additional Info

Quote:
I'll let you know Nori!

After seeing your post I checked online about both the Oster and the PANtrie dryers. Not that great from the reviews.

But they were cheap and free, respectively. So we're in an ideal position to test these out (and a much bigger kitchen to do them in!)

In the reviews, there were some satisfied people with both products. As soon as we're moved over I will embark on a "project" of drying stuff out (if K lets me use her equipment). Want to try doing fish jerky in the Oster and veggies and fruits in the hanging one. I just hope we can get the thing built without the "falling apart" that several users reported. We shall see!

Our garden is gone. Papaya trees uprooted and buried. The main planter for lettuce and greens is gone. Only the trays and pots remain...those are moving with us next week (hope the trees will fit in the cube truck!) The reality of moving is getting more real. Going to have to drain all the water barrels soon, but after I mow the lawn first so the great flood doesn't make everything muddy again. Wow.
Thanks Uncle Kyle for checking on the items for me! Let me know how it goes. I know you're super busy with your move too.

Nothing wrong with free stuff!
Unread 04-03-2014, 08:27 AM   #63
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

So...with the recent tsunami "advisory", did anyone up the ante on their preparations? Food, water, supplies, equipment....ammo?

We discovered that we have no bottled water, so that's on the stock up list.

The taro plants made the trip safely to our new home, and so did the lemon tree, green onions, and chives. The lettuce, kale, beans, and other veggies are going to have to be started again from scratch. Gotta set up the water barrels.

And...the worms made it safely over. The worm farm sits safely in the hothouse where wife will do some more gardening.
Unread 04-03-2014, 08:37 AM   #64
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info

Quote:
So...with the recent tsunami "advisory", did anyone up the ante on their preparations? Food, water, supplies, equipment....ammo?

We discovered that we have no bottled water, so that's on the stock up list.

The taro plants made the trip safely to our new home, and so did the lemon tree, green onions, and chives. The lettuce, kale, beans, and other veggies are going to have to be started again from scratch. Gotta set up the water barrels.

And...the worms made it safely over. The worm farm sits safely in the hothouse where wife will do some more gardening.
cool! vermiposting?

yeah, i made sure we had water, gas for the generator (we already did, so no need for costco run).

lots of people getting gas at the chevron in keeamoku that afternoon, doe.
Unread 04-04-2014, 08:23 AM   #65
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Quote:
cool! vermiposting?

yeah, i made sure we had water, gas for the generator (we already did, so no need for costco run).

lots of people getting gas at the chevron in keeamoku that afternoon, doe.

Do you remember the composting post a while back? I think it was MLE who was posting to you.

This is one layer of our four layer Can-O-Worms worm farm; we started with a tablespoon of red wigglers (about 100 worms), and we estimate we have probably 20,000 or so now. That bundle weighs about a pound! Worm burger? LOL.

The "dirt" they make is superior for soil additive; but it's the "tea" that percolates through the layers (bottom tray has a spigot to fill bottles and watering cans) that is my wife's magic potion that makes everything grow and thrive. And of course, all our vegetable peelings, old fruit, and even some cardboard, go into the worm farm, cutting our trash output a little.

It really is a win-win. Good 100 dollar investment, and not smelly when it's properly closed up!

Unread 04-04-2014, 08:53 AM   #66
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info

Quote:
Do you remember the composting post a while back? I think it was MLE who was posting to you.
that's right... i recall there was a thread about this earlier.

Quote:
This is one layer of our four layer Can-O-Worms worm farm; we started with a tablespoon of red wigglers (about 100 worms), and we estimate we have probably 20,000 or so now. That bundle weighs about a pound! Worm burger? LOL.
i've heard there really is such a thing as a worm burger... i think it was on bizarre foods or one of those strange food tv shows. it looked like ground beef (like what you are holding, except fried).

i've been hungry before, but not THAT hungry...

Quote:
The "dirt" they make is superior for soil additive; but it's the "tea" that percolates through the layers (bottom tray has a spigot to fill bottles and watering cans) that is my wife's magic potion that makes everything grow and thrive. And of course, all our vegetable peelings, old fruit, and even some cardboard, go into the worm farm, cutting our trash output a little.
i still have all the parts from years ago when the vermiposting thread was going. storage bins, hoses, tap/spigot, etc... all stacked up in the laundry room. we're so busy now with sports we just don't have time for it anymore, but one day...

i'd heard people even toss coffee grounds in there, but son was wondering if that wouldn't make the worms all hyper...

Quote:
It really is a win-win. Good 100 dollar investment, and not smelly when it's properly closed up!
i was wondering about the smell, but people did say that if sealed properly and things were being digested and not rotting, it shouldn't smell at all (apparently the composting makes things pretty warm, though). i've dug into compost heaps when helping at farms, and it really is a steaming pile o' stuff...
Unread 04-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #67
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

The worms made it over to the new house with no casualties.

We have the Can-O-Worms™ under the hothouse that my wife will use for growing things, both in and on top of it (flat roof = yay).

Still haven't hooked up the water barrels. There are three downspouts on the house, and the corner where we wanted to place the barrels is the one corner without one. But we (landlord and I) are planning to change that and install one.
Unread 04-12-2014, 02:10 PM   #68
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

It's nice to have a neighbor who, despite the obvious language barrier, knows the language of sharing the produce of the land; she gave us papayas and chives they were growing in the yard before we moved here. They have a large place to garden, and we have the hot house and a portion of the tiny back yard. But exchanging fruits and veggies = good prepping practice!

EDIT: we have green onions and lemons from K's tree that we have exchanged, plus we share some meals. Upstairs neighbors you can get along with = strong house.
Unread 06-16-2014, 11:53 AM   #69
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

We're settling in to our new home and the sustenance garden is taking shape.

Two new lettuce beds along with the pineapple, spinach, lemongrass, and green onions will be in a small hot house along our sidewalk.

Taro and the trees (lemon, avocado, loquat) are in our back yard (small strip of land but the pots all fit on our pallet/stands).

Still haven't used our food dryers yet.

Sent from my iPhone with Tapatalk
Unread 06-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #70
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info

looks good!

dunno if you want to keep it so close to fence line. around where that is, things have a tendency to get vandalized or walk away.

one good thing about the neighborhood is nandings... co-worker stopped there this morning and brought in pastries.

we're all in a sugar coma right now. productivity for today is pretty much a done deal.
Unread 06-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #71
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Quote:
looks good!

dunno if you want to keep it so close to fence line. around where that is, things have a tendency to get vandalized or walk away.

one good thing about the neighborhood is nandings... co-worker stopped there this morning and brought in pastries.

we're all in a sugar coma right now. productivity for today is pretty much a done deal.

Thanks! Wife happy = happy life

We have good neighbors; we're in a "good" part of Kapalama, more by the old Mitsu-Ken location than Gulick. The neighbors next to us are the ones who kept telling me "this is a quiet neighborhood", as if I were going to raise a ruckus around...turns out our other neighbors are louder than we ever could be! LOL

Chinese and Japanese neighbors= fairly safe+ nosy = neighborhood security watch.

In other news, it's LAULAU TIME again! Probably gonna harvest tomorrow and make em on Monday when day off.

Unread 06-24-2014, 08:05 AM   #72
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

3 pounds pork butt + last harvest of taro leaves + 1 crockpot at high for 5 hours = laulau for days. More for convenience. Still good.

Unread 06-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #73
Act162this
PW Aficionado

Additional Info

^^ freakin' awesome...

i have to purchase laulau for wife and boy @ the store (or costco) because i don't know what i'm doing.

#youdaman!
Unread 06-26-2014, 12:32 PM   #74
Hee_Haw
Part time Trunk Monkey

Quote:
^^ freakin' awesome...

i have to purchase laulau for wife and boy @ the store (or costco) because i don't know what i'm doing.

#youdaman!

Thanks, but I forgot to mention that it was my wife and kids who did this one...it was Sunday afternoon, I was wiped out and napping, we had a funeral that evening, so the kids did the harvesting and cleaning, and for her the crockpot was the ideal solution if it worked. Boy it did!

She is awesome.

Unread 06-28-2014, 12:53 PM   #75
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,698.57
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

I played with my Dad's Ronco dehydrator, it worked well enough. It's similar to K's. It's a very simple design. Just a plug in 'heat bar' at the bottom, and circular trays with holes/ slots at the bottom that stack together, and then a lid for the top. Someone could probably make one that's similar buying similar parts or finding and repurposing parts that will work.

Not a prepper but would like to be. My current rented location is too small with a family of 5 (three children and wifey & i).

My EDC is currently minimal but someday I'll have an EDC of LED flashlight, multipurpose tool w/ fork/spoon, small pocketknife, metal cased pen, planner (paper based), keys, water resistent mobile phone, ID + 2 credit cards; (or at least I think I would like to have someday.)

I do have an Aquaponics system consisting of a 110 gal plastic fish tank and 6 large mortar mixing trays from Home Depot; it was my working research & development project as I was looking into the viability of a commercial aquaponics business as I was taking evening classes at Heald.

I didn't know you could do that (make laulau) with a crockpot. Hmm, I think I should get one with my next paycheck.
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Facebook Comments