Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > Automotive Discussion > Stolen Vehicles, Property, & Misc Section

Stolen Vehicles, Property, & Misc Section Did your car get jacked? Someone steal your wallet? Have questions? Come here for help and info.

Unread 11-07-2007, 03:41 PM   #1
kilikopela
All it takes is 1

Additional Info
Credits: 1,048.95
kilikopela is on a distinguished road
Default Stolen - Sonic G35 (Mike Wards)

http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186612

**** WIDEBODY G35 STOLEN!! ****

CASH REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO WHERE THE CAR IS!

Please mods, please keep this in the General Chat... This car is a one of a kine car... Not hard to Miss it.

The car was stolen at around 2AM last night. Last seen going up Kalihi. Police reports that a Squad car tried to turn around to pull the car over, but it just booked it.

Thief looked like a bigger dark male.

Pics Of what the car looked like when it was stolen...

Any information, PM Me or call 351-5591

Thanks!

Last edited by ArchangelX; 11-07-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 11-07-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 62,077.81
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road

Holy SHIAT. That is f'ing STUPID. Fawk them.

Damn.
Unread 11-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
Udrivecrap
PW Aficionado

Additional Info
Credits: 9,169.40
Udrivecrap has disabled reputation

that is totally messed up. i hope they catch the bastids who stole it.
Virtually
Runs
On
Luck
Every
Time
Unread 11-07-2007, 04:04 PM   #4
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 62,077.81
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road

Can we get a list of the parts on Mike's car so we can be on the watch for them? Thanks!
Unread 11-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
freeride
runs ok

Additional Info
Town
Credits: 3,987.35
freeride is on a distinguished road

that's messed up... such a uniquely built car...

i'll keep and eye out for it.

here's the scan from the link above...

Found Change... It was under my car seat on the adjustment track.

Last edited by freeride; 11-07-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Unread 11-07-2007, 10:02 PM   #6
Ronin

dude, chances are that car is currently sitting in a garage getting stripped. No way they're going to drive around with a car that looks like that.

That sucks tho, I'll keep an eye out for it.
Unread 11-07-2007, 10:32 PM   #7
Jesse S.
Le Stalker!

Additional Info
Credits: 1,748.65
Jesse S. is on a distinguished road

I was just at Sonics on Saturday the 3rd of Nov getting my tires mounted and balanced by Robert. That car was inside the shop and stored there for a long time. I remember because it had not moved since the last time I saw it which was a few months ago when Robert did my coilovers. The only way it could have been stolen is if someone broke into Sonics and stole the keys. Or some rare occasion where the owner took it out to drive? Also it looked like the interior was being worked on because the stereo was not in and some parts were sitting in the seats.

Last edited by Jesse S.; 11-07-2007 at 10:35 PM.
Unread 11-07-2007, 11:02 PM   #8
ikeyballz

Additional Info

dang man. i know a guy who works at sonics..he was telling me how animal this G was. i gotta ask him about it.. but DUDE, so much heart and money into the damn thing and some idjit steals it for parts. wtf! there is no fkin way he's gonna be able to drive that thing around OR sell the car..

i bet whats gonna happen is hes gonna take the rotors, engine, trans, LSD, and all the other internals..

attempt to stuff it into HIS 350/g

and just set fire or something to the other one.

hope the bastard gets caught.

ill let you guys know if anyone with a 350 is unusually fast...

lol.

hope they find most of it man.

Unread 11-08-2007, 08:07 AM   #9
corytomo
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

I don't know how those idiots think they can get away with this. With the rare and expensive parts Mike had on it, they're gonna have to find people who won't talk to sell it to... and even then, "where did you get that uber expensive body kit, 13" rims, and LSD from?" Hmm..

So sad to hear it tho, poor Mike W!
Unread 11-08-2007, 08:17 AM   #10
cucuchicuu
DJ Mufi

Additional Info
KPT
Send a message via AIM to cucuchicuu
Credits: 1,691.20
cucuchicuu is on a distinguished road

Definitely has some red flag parts such as the HRE wheels..those will be extremely hard for them to get away with selling.

Body kit probably not as hard to sell, being that there's atleast one other WB TS kit that I know of.

However, it does have a lot of parts that are easy to sell. Wish I had the money to put these stuff on my own G.

I wish him the best of luck.
Unread 11-08-2007, 08:25 AM   #11
dnf
OB-left

Additional Info
Credits: 973.40
dnf is on a distinguished road

that suckz.

good luck to mike on finding it.

b
Unread 11-08-2007, 10:16 AM   #12
REH
Big Surf

Additional Info
Kapolei, Hawaii
Credits: 2,052.05
REH is on a distinguished road

I would have to agree with those parts standing out. Everyone look out for those parts and post them if you can.

Man, that really sux. I feel for you Mike.
Unread 11-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #13
Kreggae
Gun

Additional Info
East Honolulu
Credits: 2,398.97
Kreggae is on a distinguished road

This is why we need to have cruel and unusual antitheft devices. Like if the perp can't pass the retinal/thumbprint scan, the car won't start. If the car is somehow started, the perp is audibly warned to evacuate from the car in 30 seconds before a sharpened titanium spike is driven upward by a small explosive charge through the seat cushion and into the perp's ass, effectively trapping the perp in the car. Or maybe just blasting the perp with DyeWitness or pepper spray or something. How about a wire snare around the front window frames activated by the breaking glass and cinched tight when a limb is placed in the opening? Or snagging an ankle when the gas pedal is pressed? How about just filling the car with smoke? Or blowing up the car a la James Bond?

Okay, I'm being unreasonable, but you get what I mean. I cannot abide people who steal other people's rewards for their own hard work and sacrifice. There's a special place in hell reserved for people like that.

Unread 11-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #14
ikeyballz

Additional Info

lmao! i second the hook up the seat idea.. cept lets make it a harpoon so it hangs on inside the guys ass.

btw, i wouldnt feel safe driving that thing with a harpoon under my ass:P

best idea is to just have a switch wired to the airbag.. sucker punch the guy unless you deact. it

Unread 11-08-2007, 01:14 PM   #15
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,434.39
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

ooooh. i really really really really really really... etc etc... really really despise theives!... i'll put in another pair of eyes on the lookout (me)... realy do hope this car comes back.... hey, you never know. it just might happen. (be optimistic k?!!!) if it was your car, you would be!!!...
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Unread 11-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #16
ikeyballz

Additional Info

any news on this? where to look?

Unread 11-12-2007, 05:48 PM   #17
xurusaibobx
Gun

Additional Info
Credits: 3,038.68
xurusaibobx is on a distinguished road

think it was found in pearl city a few days ago...
body a little bus up and missing misc stuff idk about the high dollar parts...

guess the idoits just wanted to go on a joy ride
Unread 11-12-2007, 11:10 PM   #18
mrbkkt1
Brandon

I'm still waiting for the after pics...
Read my HT Blog.. it's not like you have anything else to dohttp://www.hawaiitalks.net/blog.php?u=1029
Unread 11-14-2007, 04:01 PM   #19
ikeyballz

Additional Info

yeah..i just asked my friend the same question i posted here earlier..
they found it, but it was all ****ed up. idiots who do this, i swear.. wtf.

they're gonna have to start all over to make the car again. good luck to them...:/ hope they caught the bastid.

Unread 12-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #20
1badsrt4
ghostfacekilla

Additional Info
kailua
Credits: 1,612.85
1badsrt4 is on a distinguished road

i was at sonics gettin an estimate and heard bout this. the guys stole it from the shop while people were there if im not mistaken.
Unread 12-16-2007, 01:41 PM   #21
Impact Blue
No-Pan Shabu-Shabu

Additional Info
Credits: 5,765.95
Impact Blue is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin
dude, chances are that car is currently sitting in a garage getting stripped. No way they're going to drive around with a car that looks like that.
Or being stuffed into a container marked "Scrap Metal."

You poke me, I shoot you in the face. Only fair, right?
Unread 12-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #22
beefy242
just too white and nerdy

Additional Info
Kaplolei
Send a message via AIM to beefy242
Credits: 1,544.80
beefy242 is on a distinguished road

I saw a really nice 350 parked outside of my house one morning, but i think it was more of a gold-ish color. i was gonna ask the guy about it (or girl, didnt see a driver) but it left before i could get dressed.

Facebook Comments