Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > Automotive Discussion > Cycle Discussion

Cycle Discussion Enthusiast discussion for motorcyles, sport bikes, mini-cycles, mopeds, the works!

Unread 02-01-2011, 07:05 PM   #26
zerozero
no bullsh*t

Additional Info
nalo
Credits: 2,707.00
zerozero is on a distinguished road

I have 2009 GSXR 750 with goodies that will be for sale shortly. I'm taking it for a ride across america then selling it. I'll cut anyone a good price.

Buy a pos for your first bike - you're going to drop it anyway.

zero
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 02-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #27
spike
Mark of Shame

Additional Info
Credits: 2,868.15
spike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
BTW, was the Nighthawk the only type of bike they had? So what kind of bikes you looking at? I've been wanting to take the course for a few years now, but hesitant becauise of all the asshats out there driving around.
They also had honda rebels and suzuki DRs.

Despite everyone telling me to get a 250 for my first bike, i'm still looking to get a 600. Was spoiled by a 1000cc V-twin, can't live with a 250.

The safety course really only tells you how to handle the bike in mock situations. You still gotta go through the "holy shit" moments of actually riding on a public road. It really all boils down to how aware you are of your surroundings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozero View Post
I have 2009 GSXR 750 with goodies that will be for sale shortly. I'm taking it for a ride across america then selling it. I'll cut anyone a good price.

zero
How good a price? I don't like selling things so I'm just going to get something that I am happy with. I've come to terms with dropping a nicer bike, it would give me an excuse to paint it the color I want anyways haha.
Unread 02-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #28
MsStang808
Mrs. Officer

Additional Info
Credits: 2,125.85
MsStang808 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozero View Post

zero
Define "good price"

If the price is right, me love you long time! Haha!
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best." -M. Monroe
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Facebook Comments