Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting

Unread 07-12-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,551.75
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default Abusive Baby's Daddy

Quote:
Paia man taken into custody in attempt to strangle woman
By LILA FUJIMOTO, Staff Writer
POSTED: July 11, 2008
Save | Print | Email | Read comments | Post a comment
Email: "Paia man taken into custody in attempt to strangle woman"
*To:

<--TO Email REQUIRED!

<--FROM Email REQUIRED!

PAIA - A 25-year-old Paia man was arrested for allegedly trying to strangle his girlfriend after an argument during the Fourth of July weekend, police said.

Bail was set at $7,000 for Gregory Garcia, who was charged with abuse by strangulation and violating an order for protection.

His girlfriend told police the argument occurred around 3 a.m. Saturday after she and their 9-month-old son went to stay at Garcia's residence after the couple had gone to Lahaina on the Fourth of July evening, said Lt. John Jakubczak of the Criminal Investigation Division.

Garcia reportedly head-butted the woman twice, causing pain and swelling, and at one point put both of his hands around her neck for three to five seconds, Jakubczak said. After the woman was able to remove his hands from her neck, she reported he did it again and she again managed to break his grip, the lieutenant said.

Garcia left the room before returning and throwing an object at the woman, he said. She told police the object missed her but hit the couple's son, who woke up and started crying. The child had no sign of injury, Jakubczak said.

The woman reported that Garcia then held a sharp metal tool used to repair electronics to the woman's neck and threatened to kill her, he said. Garcia later threw down the tool and began yelling and swearing before falling asleep.

The woman told police she didn't report what happened until Monday because she had spent the entire weekend with Garcia and was too afraid to call, Jakubczak said. Police arrested Garcia on Monday.

The woman had obtained a court order for protection against Garcia, Jakubczak said, but reported she had continued to see him daily.

A felony abuse charge can be brought against someone who impedes the normal breathing or circulation of a family or household member by applying pressure on the throat or neck.

* Lila Fujimoto can be reached at lfujimoto@mauinews.com.
This chick who got abused was a girl I was seeing. Grew up with her since we was middle school kind.. Sad brah.. cuz her father was the same way.. abusive.. and I always treated her well.. but she ditched me and went for this guy.. who happens to be abusive.. and this guy got a track record of attempted murder for his ex wife..

Sad ah? Why girls like being abused? What's even more fcuk up.. she refuse for talk to me eva since we stop seeing each other.. and now I try for help her be there 4 her.. she ignore me.. sad..

No can guys who beat up girls.. fckn pussies.. I can understand maybe hold her arms kine.. if she tryna punch you.. but damn.. what's worst is this fool is the biggest pussy evar.. He sees me driving me a party to park and when I come him and his gf is GONE..fuk hit a real man, dont be hitting no girls.. fakkk

-Ghandi
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
zerozero
no bullsh*t

Additional Info
nalo
Credits: 3,054.35
zerozero is on a distinguished road

man - all you can do is hope she gets away from the guy.

I don't understand why a woman would ever go back to or stay with a guy who beats her. There's no excuse for this kind of crap.

Unread 07-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Yupp..

but i think it's a psychological thing.. I notice choke girls who got abused or had an abusive father tends to end up with an abusive guy..

I would help her out and schitt but you gotta wanna help yourself before anyone else cna

-Ghandi
Unread 07-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #4
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,530.15
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
Yupp..

but i think it's a psychological thing.. I notice choke girls who got abused or had an abusive father tends to end up with an abusive guy..

I would help her out and schitt but you gotta wanna help yourself before anyone else cna
Sometimes they want help, but they're too afraid. What is sad is that a lot of times, something tragic will have to happen before they break away... if they break away at all. All too often they end up... dead.
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Unread 07-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Girls like that should wake up and see that there better men out there than those that abuse them. They need to see that they are worth more than what those abusive guys tell them they are.

Hopefully she will see the light before it's too late.
Unread 07-12-2008, 05:26 PM   #6
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Yup..both you guys right.

I remember she would just want me to pick her up so she could get away from her dad.. like just do anything just to get her away.. that's when we was hella young though.. and the dad was humungus to me..

Even more sad, she no like talk to me I think.. I dont know why.. but yeah.. =\

-Ghandi
Unread 07-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #7
twowheels
ignorant $lut

Additional Info
kaneohe
Send a message via AIM to twowheels
Credits: 9,874.05
twowheels is on a distinguished road

If she was able to break his grip on her throat, she should be able to kick his ass!
Unread 07-12-2008, 06:09 PM   #8
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
Yup..both you guys right.

I remember she would just want me to pick her up so she could get away from her dad.. like just do anything just to get her away.. that's when we was hella young though.. and the dad was humungus to me..

Even more sad, she no like talk to me I think.. I dont know why.. but yeah.. =\
Sometimes it's drugs that make those guys the monsters that they become. We've had a bunch of those abusiv relationships happening in Hawaii. I've seen quite a bit in my time as it is.

She probably doesn't want to talk to you because of fear of judgement. You may have been the safe one that she needed, but yet pushed away. Looks like her pride is the one holding her down right now though.
Unread 07-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #9
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Yeah.. ever since we sorta stopped seeing each other.. she avoided me at parties.. and stuff..

I don't know.. I got a gf now that I love.. but would be nice to mend old wounds.. yaa know?

And this guy doesnt do drugs.. he just has a temper issue which I have as well..but I dont lay my hands on my gf.. she beats me up =P

and alot of people are looking for him.. he tried for murder his ex wife

-Ghandi
Unread 07-12-2008, 06:27 PM   #10
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
Yeah.. ever since we sorta stopped seeing each other.. she avoided me at parties.. and stuff..

I don't know.. I got a gf now that I love.. but would be nice to mend old wounds.. yaa know?

And this guy doesnt do drugs.. he just has a temper issue which I have as well..but I dont lay my hands on my gf.. she beats me up =P

and alot of people are looking for him.. he tried for murder his ex wife
Das sad. Even if he doesn't do drugs, I've seen it happen to friends where the husband starts doing drugs, and that's the end of that. It's getting to be a big problem here on the Big Island.

We all will have tempers. Thing is, some people have more self control than others. A real man will have restraint and control his temper even if he is right when comes to a woman. I myself have never hit my wife, but I have gotten so mad that I've broken doors, glass, and other things because I was pissed. Even that is bad, but is better than hitting on a woman who is not defensive.

And killing yourself over a woman is just stupid. Hahaha. I've heard of some guys who are like that, they become so pissed that they just wanna kill themselves, but mostly after they kill them first.
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:05 PM   #11
dumass
Breaker

Additional Info
Credits: 1,325.40
dumass is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yupp..

thats it right there, she's gotta want to leave him. if not and someone tries to help her by beating his ass, then she's just going to protect him, "but he loves me", "maybe i deserve it". fukk dat. so sad the cylcle.
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #12
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumass
[/b]

thats it right there, she's gotta want to leave him. if not and someone tries to help her by beating his ass, then she's just going to protect him, "but he loves me", "maybe i deserve it". fukk dat. so sad the cylcle.
So sad that cycle. Too bad no more one pill or some quick cure for that.
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #13
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumass
[/B]

yeah.. My bro said wen he use 2 work longs.. choke girls come work with cigarette burns on their arms and bruises and shit.. pretty sad.. and my brother tries to help em and they say the same shit.. that's why I tell girls this (I dont really do it).. to get a woman, you gotta make her feel smaller than you.. to keep a woman.. you gotta abuse her.

It's true.. whether its physical or mental.. because a woman will not want to be with you if she overpowers you.. girls get soo nuts wen i say it.. lawlz

-Ghandi
Unread 07-12-2008, 08:01 PM   #14
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
yeah.. My bro said wen he use 2 work longs.. choke girls come work with cigarette burns on their arms and bruises and shit.. pretty sad.. and my brother tries to help em and they say the same shit.. that's why I tell girls this (I dont really do it).. to get a woman, you gotta make her feel smaller than you.. to keep a woman.. you gotta abuse her.

It's true.. whether its physical or mental.. because a woman will not want to be with you if she overpowers you.. girls get soo nuts wen i say it.. lawlz
That might be true. But then again, get some guys who like be whipped by their woman. Hahaha.
Unread 07-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #15
dumass
Breaker

Additional Info
Credits: 1,325.40
dumass is on a distinguished road

Quote:

girls who stay in abusive relationships usually have low self-esteem, they feel they deserve to be treated like crap.
Unread 07-12-2008, 08:26 PM   #16
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa
Send a message via AIM to radopps
Credits: 2,159.25
radopps is on a distinguished road

I have known a few females in very similar situations. One took nearly ten years to get a divorce. The other has been married for the last five years and her dad even beats her. Our friends have tried talking to her and everything but she doesn't really do anything to get away. It comes down to the fact that she is comfortable. She has money and family and friends. So now she is too afraid to start over!
Unread 07-13-2008, 01:03 AM   #17
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!

Compromise is an interesting animal.

It is true that the majority of women caught in this abusive relationship cycle have low self esteem. It is this same self esteem hindrance that leads these women to 'compromise' and perhaps say to themselves, "It's too late to 'start over'."
or lead themselves to believe that 'this guy really do loves me, and that sometimes... just sometimes he loses his self control...
"He doesn't mean to do it"
"He really is sorry"
or perhaps, they think that they'll have to settle with what they have.

which are false beliefs.

Unread 07-13-2008, 02:09 AM   #18
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Yeep

What's even more fcuked up is today I went to a room party with my old friends from O'ahu.. and she ended up being there.. boy did her eyes get HUGE!

She didnt talk to me though.. probably hates me.. doesnt like me.. whatever though

I just wish we could be friends.. The best of friends are the ones who youve met when you were little.. and she was one of them.. damn.. would be nice to re-live childhood again

but cannot.. I like help her but she no like .. =\\\ eeeeh.. w/e

-Ghandi
Unread 07-13-2008, 03:12 AM   #19
ikeyballz

Additional Info

^hey, some girls are just like that...
my last ex was/is like that...

i tried to mend wounds, it doesnt work...i say hi, wave hi..whatever, but she doesnt ever want to talk..which is fine, if they dont want to talk, whats to make them?

I figure, its more their loss than mine..if they dont want to talk to me, why should i force them to?

some girls just dont like any connection/meeting with their exs...i guess its too much painful memories...

thats never a good thing tho, that just means youre supressing all of the pain, anger, rage...and when it blows its over!

hope these girls learn that abusive guys are just assholes...what sucks is that both the abused girl/guy and the abusER both have low self esteem...so they stick together!

the abusER feels good cuz he feels stronger/ whatever than the abusee...which feeds his ego..

the abused person ...feels like he/she deserves to be treated like crap cuz he/she has low self esteem....

and if they ever pop out babies, its the same same thing..

and its even SHITTIER! cuz only ONE abusive/abused person needs to be in the relationship for the kid to be abused.

they say most of the sexual abusers were abused as a child...if thats true, theres only going to be more and more sexual abusers...unless the abusers get caught, taken out fo the general population..

its like cancer...it just continues to spread, everything it touches...

:/ sad.

Unread 07-13-2008, 03:28 AM   #20
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Very nicely said!

That girl was just a "fling" though.. we were good frens since kids.. and one day just decided just to have one of those "NSA" relationships.. FTF kine of thing..

but I always had feelings for her.. always liked her. and I guess she didnt feel the same.. and she told me it would be over if that ever was to happen..if i felt something.

and I did.. i cared too much.. thats my problem.. and yeah.. ever since then she no like talk..

I dont know.. i just wanna go O'ahu and start over..

-Ghandi
Unread 07-13-2008, 03:54 AM   #21
posrx7
Kamikaze

Additional Info
Credits: 1,439.35
posrx7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yupp..

I agree.
Unread 07-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #22
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info

sometimes one of the reasons for the cause of non-interaction (no like talk) on her part is because she might be 'ashamed' to talk to you.
for one reason or another

perhaps you remind her of 'better times'
and she is ashamed that she is in abusive relationship
or she is ashamed that you 'know' that she is in that predicament

i know one incident where I got really pissed off at my friend because he did something stupid one night. He avoided me afterwards, similar to the way she is avoiding you,

until I decided to approach him and told him that was that night, the past is the past, and that there's no hard feelings. We were again friends afterwards.

Unread 07-13-2008, 09:18 AM   #23
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiosyncratic
sometimes one of the reasons for the cause of non-interaction (no like talk) on her part is because she might be 'ashamed' to talk to you.
for one reason or another

perhaps you remind her of 'better times'
and she is ashamed that she is in abusive relationship
or she is ashamed that you 'know' that she is in that predicament

i know one incident where I got really pissed off at my friend because he did something stupid one night. He avoided me afterwards, similar to the way she is avoiding you,

until I decided to approach him and told him that was that night, the past is the past, and that there's no hard feelings. We were again friends afterwards.
I think I posted something like that earlier in here. I couldn't agree with you more. There probably is shame on her part.

But the past is the past like you said. She probably has an issue of holding onto things and not letting them go whe she should.
Unread 07-13-2008, 11:22 AM   #24
AfricanHerbsMan
Inna Di Island

Additional Info
kingston town , JA
Credits: 1,747.60
AfricanHerbsMan is on a distinguished road

oh shit greg garcia
Unread 07-13-2008, 02:12 PM   #25
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

well.. since our friends are back I guess ill see her in a day or two.. and when I catch her alone maybe i'll come up to her and talk with her..

Myspace shit aint working too well.

-Ghandi

Facebook Comments