Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting

Closed Thread
Unread 07-10-2008, 02:58 AM   #126
local808
Not Here

Additional Info
Middle of a desert
Credits: 1,892.55
local808 is on a distinguished road

ahhh...i wanna go back to bed!!!!! dont wanna work..wonder if its gonna be quiet or somethings gonna blow up
Unread 07-10-2008, 03:05 AM   #127
Rob
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois

let me register on some random board as "da hoe" and see how much respect I would get.
I'll bet you'll get lots of PMs for rates and availability!

HONOLULU HOG CHAPTER #0833FACEBOOK

I am afflicted with craniosprocketism (Gearhead disease)
Unread 07-10-2008, 03:18 AM   #128
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,554.05
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road

Anyways..

I'm just guessing she lived through life being spoiled by her attitude.. has this self-righteousness everyone gives her due to her status and apperance.

She claims I was hitting on her because I have her AIM screen name and #

When I have NEVER EVER told her she was:

-Pretty
-Hot
-Lets hook up

but she keeps telling everyone how weak of a game I have and that I tried to get in bed with her o.O (hey, i wouldnt mind doing that.. use and abuse)..buuut.. I was trying to make friends with some 25+ peepz to take me in D&B's =D I dont wanna wait one more yearrrrr.

But anywhoo.. Nuff' bout this trick already.. Bumbai she comes here and HT will be all dramas.. and oh, make sure you make good $$ before arguing with her.. according to her.. stripping $$ > hard earned $$.. cuz she'll bash your job too =D

-Ghandi
Unread 07-10-2008, 03:32 AM   #129
NasTee
Real Looney Bin Escapee

Additional Info
Credits: 2,925.68
NasTee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
Anyways..

I'm just guessing she lived through life being spoiled by her attitude.. has this self-righteousness everyone gives her due to her status and apperance.

She claims I was hitting on her because I have her AIM screen name and #

When I have NEVER EVER told her she was:

-Pretty
-Hot
-Lets hook up

but she keeps telling everyone how weak of a game I have and that I tried to get in bed with her o.O (hey, i wouldnt mind doing that.. use and abuse)..buuut.. I was trying to make friends with some 25+ peepz to take me in D&B's =D I dont wanna wait one more yearrrrr.

But anywhoo.. Nuff' bout this trick already.. Bumbai she comes here and HT will be all dramas.. and oh, make sure you make good $$ before arguing with her.. according to her.. stripping $$ > hard earned $$.. cuz she'll bash your job too =D
I understand what you're saying man.. I don't think it was worth you getting yourself banned for it. One thing I respect about you is that you don't hold back when it comes to saying what needs to be said. Even if it pisses off a few *****es.
Aloha NasTee, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
Unread 07-10-2008, 03:35 AM   #130
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasTee
I understand what you're saying man.. I don't think it was worth you getting yourself banned for it. One thing I respect about you is that you don't hold back when it comes to saying what needs to be said. Even if it pisses off a few *****es.
LOL, thanks man.

That's what I was voted for in my high school. Most outspoken one. I guess it's a good thing & a bad.. When I was a kid, got into alot of fights for it but blah.. is all geez =)

It's funny cuz tonight I was chillin with my boys who came down from O'ahu and we're discussing about Stila and Stripper and how I argue with them.. hahahahaha..

funny shit.. anyways, what's your name on FH.. everybody should keep same names.. i didnt even know twowheels was Juan =P

-Ghandi
Unread 07-10-2008, 03:48 AM   #131
NasTee
Real Looney Bin Escapee

Additional Info
Credits: 2,925.68
NasTee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
LOL, thanks man.

That's what I was voted for in my high school. Most outspoken one. I guess it's a good thing & a bad.. When I was a kid, got into alot of fights for it but blah.. is all geez =)

It's funny cuz tonight I was chillin with my boys who came down from O'ahu and we're discussing about Stila and Stripper and how I argue with them.. hahahahaha..

funny shit.. anyways, what's your name on FH.. everybody should keep same names.. i didnt even know twowheels was Juan =P
Tee. :chuck_norris:
Aloha NasTee, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
Unread 07-10-2008, 04:20 AM   #132
Rob
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

Just because you tell a girl she's pretty or hot doesnt mean youre looking to screw...

Though it could...

Unread 07-10-2008, 04:32 AM   #133
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
Just because you tell a girl she's pretty or hot doesnt mean youre looking to screw...

Though it could...
Well, that's how a young girl or a older woman with a young girl's perspective looks at it.

Women nowadays though.. most of the time when you're just trying to make friends or something they take it as you're hitting on them.. and they go gossip it to everyone else.

That's why men nowadays are chickened shit to talk to women.. because of that.

Women just assumes too much shit.. and their head is held too high.

-Ghandi
Unread 07-10-2008, 04:40 AM   #134
Rob
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

That all goes back to being shallow and self centered.

At some point in life people will lose their youthfulness and "good looks"... Whats left?

Unread 07-10-2008, 04:46 AM   #135
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

That's why I tell the snobby chicks

Yup, you betta get a personality when you start hitting 30..

they shut up, realize it, and then come all nice nice =)

-Ghandi
Unread 07-10-2008, 05:07 AM   #136
Rob
Big Kahuna

Additional Info

hahahaha....

I know women in their 30's, 40's and a couple in their 50's that put the young'ns to shame... They've got good looks, brains, AND maturity a young girl will never have.

Unread 07-10-2008, 05:12 AM   #137
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 66,206.56
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road

Okay, I was gone all night last night pretty much, and I have to agree that I didn't like the direction this thread was going in when I left yesterday.

Guys, you know how I feel about talking shiat about people on FH and people that are actual members of the board. Everyone gets a second chance here...if this person were to show up here, then they'd get a second chance, too. Threads such as this one, where the primary purpose is to berate a specific member or potential user simply aren't agreeable. You guys have gotten it out of your system, so this thread is locked...I appreciate all the new members, but please realize that I don't look positively on threads like this.

Thanks all. Please continue the idea of Lois showing her boobs in another thread.

Last edited by ArchangelX; 07-10-2008 at 05:16 AM.
Closed Thread

Facebook Comments