Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting

Closed Thread
Unread 07-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #1
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,551.35
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default To clear things up

Mods, no get nuts cuz I just wanna clear things up... I was gone the whole day I had to do photography/video for a party and stuff and I just got home from drinking.

Please no lock this thread.

Ok, *clears throat*

Everyone who lives O'ahu. My name is Bambu. Raised by mokes. Very sorry. Will speak proper english in this one.

I know 90% of the O'ahu population speaks proper english. I also understand that everyone there is materialistic and they have a high tolerance for materialistics and a sense of boasting.

I'm from Maui. We're simple. So when I hear about people bragging about Chanel bags and stuff and complain about working sooo hard while working blue collared jobs making loose changes and still fronts all their "goodies".. Stila, you own a brand new Camry which costs 2x my truck; no problem there--but why get mad when i say all that is paid by mommy? Isn't it true?.. and able to own Chanel bags and etc.. I mean, more power to you.. but why show off?

You really that proud of spending mama's $$? I mean, to top that off.. you brag about Punahou and going to college (supposedly scholarships--but I doubt you have a full ride) What's even worst on top of that is how you try to put me down because I didn't (or couldnt afford) to attend college straight out of high school. I'm just trying to settle our differences here.

But please, PLEASE dont try to make conversations with me in one thread, and gang up with gnatz on another and talk shit.. Confuses the fcuk out of me.. Should I be nice? Or mean? I'm going to UH next year, so look forward to meeting me =)

I know the O'ahu mentality.. everybody gotta front.. nothing wrong with it.. but damn, you dont need to tell the world about your spinners and shit.. I honestly dont care unless you're my friend.

Anyways.. On Maui, when you boast, you either get jacked or slapped. I'm sorry if this sounds "caveman" but that's just how things are here. I'm not saying dont have nice things.. Hell, I'd love to have nice things.. but when you have it.. you dont need to tell the whole world you own 10000 Chanel products just to UP your status.. I don't give a shit. Then when someone steals your things, you scratch your head and wonder why? Maybe that's why O'ahu get choke theft cases.

As for everyone who've said I'm intelligent; I just wanted to say "thanks". Now you can send donations to my paypal for me to go college. LOL, im just playing.

As for moom, we can either be friends or not.. but i'm pretty sure you'd wanna be friends with me =) You can act as tough as you like but I prefer being friends with everyone..

As for titan, thanks for catching my back.. I know you're old (no offense) and I understand how you act.. my mom act the same way sometimes.. buahaha

But I'm looking forward to meet you when I go O'ahu.. according to the "plans" right now.. I'm moving to Kapahulu next year =) and the funniest shit is that I'm moving where UNODAT & his friends live.. lmfao.. Date St... chee hu.. Micronesians (I like them.. auraight)

As for Kaizer, mobbed? Nah.. Why would I be afraid of that? Mobbing is for scrubs and believe me.. I no forgive and I dont forget.. anybody who touches my soft yellow skin will get the wrath of this Vietnamese.. buahaha

That is all, sowry for the long read.. but I felt inspired to write.

Now.. back to moke statz

watchufcukahziTrain&liftweightz@goldzgym&canmovemy chestnutz

-Ghandi

Last edited by braddahBAMBU; 07-11-2008 at 04:31 AM.
Unread 07-11-2008, 03:47 AM   #2
local808
Not Here

Additional Info
Middle of a desert
Credits: 1,890.30
local808 is on a distinguished road

you sucha dork bambu
hahahahahaaha
Unread 07-11-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

sowry, I read 200 posts in the other thread hoping to get a chance to redeem myself.. denz "locked"

=(

-Ghandi
Unread 07-11-2008, 04:56 AM   #4
taegu808
I <3 surf & trail

Additional Info
iN cYbERsPacE!!!
Credits: 1,954.50
taegu808 is on a distinguished road

aloha kakahiaka - you up with the roosters today too eh?

Speak up Americuh!
Unread 07-11-2008, 05:01 AM   #5
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah

Additional Info

braddah man

I been up like this for the past month!!

Just wake up @ 2-4pm.. go on PC.. go out @ 9-10pm.. go home 3-4.. go sleep 5-6.. same shit over and over!!

I think it's the midnite ice coffee snack @ Mcdonalds or the Mocha Freezes @ Chevron =P

Plus, I have direct TV.. so da faka get shows AHEAD of time.. so right now im watching 11pm programs (from NY).. no informercials here bebe!

-Ghandi
Unread 07-11-2008, 05:18 AM   #6
taegu808
I <3 surf & trail

Additional Info
iN cYbERsPacE!!!
Credits: 1,954.50
taegu808 is on a distinguished road

frick bah, why don't these fkkaz just price oil at $200 a barrel already so we can deal with it instead of all this dramas. just cut the back and forth b.s.

and all the middle east nuke/missile he said she said. it's worst than and ***** thread on the intarwebs.

Speak up Americuh!
Unread 07-11-2008, 05:25 AM   #7
local808
Not Here

Additional Info
Middle of a desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
braddah man

I been up like this for the past month!!

Just wake up @ 2-4pm.. go on PC.. go out @ 9-10pm.. go home 3-4.. go sleep 5-6.. same shit over and over!!

I think it's the midnite ice coffee snack @ Mcdonalds or the Mocha Freezes @ Chevron =P

Plus, I have direct TV.. so da faka get shows AHEAD of time.. so right now im watching 11pm programs (from NY).. no informercials here bebe!
mmm...ice coffee.....jack in the crack has a kona coffee shake....mmm...damn i could use one right now
Unread 07-11-2008, 06:50 AM   #8
lois
short fuse

Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 17,992.86
lois is on a distinguished road

good morning, Bambu, no need to explain yourself.

as Mike has said people get a fresh start. you have come here and have fit in quite well, i see nothing wrong with that. you did not start drama, drama followed you.

today is a nice new day, hope i can get some fishing in!

"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #9
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois
good morning, Bambu, no need to explain yourself.

as Mike has said people get a fresh start. you have come here and have fit in quite well, i see nothing wrong with that. you did not start drama, drama followed you.

today is a nice new day, hope i can get some fishing in!
Fishing??? You get off today???
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:05 AM   #10
faun
. . . . .

Additional Info
Send a message via AIM to faun
Credits: 1,520.00
faun is on a distinguished road

Unread 07-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #11
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator

Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 65,674.12
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road

It's all good, Bambu...now that you've vented, let's move on and just get to normalizing the community with all these fresh faces. I'd expect a few threads like this probably from everyone that was involved, but please remember to let your stuff go off in PM. GD should be kept civilized...read the rules, abide by them, and we should be fine. Welcome to HT, everybody. Yo.
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #12
lois
short fuse

Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 17,992.86
lois is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Fishing??? You get off today???
yup, took today off. Mr. T had to use up some vacation so he did--unfortunately i don't have as much, and my orders were stalled--i wanted to take yesterday AND today off, but i couldn't.

"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:15 AM   #13
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois
yup, took today off. Mr. T had to use up some vacation so he did--unfortunately i don't have as much, and my orders were stalled--i wanted to take yesterday AND today off, but i couldn't.
Lucky you. I stay stuck at work. Gotta dig into a 08 Canyon exhaust valve sring problem. Fricken valve cover is a pain to take off. Get some other easy kine stuff, gotta go program an IPC I just changed in a bit. I hope my advisor got approvals for my wire harnesses that I have to change on 2 suburbans. My day is kinda crappy. I like be fishing too.
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:24 AM   #14
Sgt_Ox
This Guy!

Additional Info
Credits: 539.55
Sgt_Ox is on a distinguished road

My apologies to Bambu if he felt that I locked the thread to prevent him from responding. That wasn't the case, but more or less the numerous of other problems in that thread to which members were just picking on each other creating non-sense.

I do feel that everyone has a right to come and defend themselves. Even if it means that the poster is not active here on a constant basis. However it's when the post step over the line and go against rules seth forth by HT. And no one here is omitted from those rules.

And for the record those materialistic people that you speak of here on Oahu are what we call "Townies". Windward side, Ewa side, Westside, Central and North Shore Oahu are excluded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels
Ramone isn't human, he's a horse disguised as a man.
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:36 AM   #15
TheMayor
That guy.

Additional Info
Makakilo
Credits: 4,839.55
TheMayor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Mods, no get nuts cuz I just wanna clear things up... I was gone the whole day I had to do photography/video for a party and stuff and I just got home from drinking.

Please no lock this thread.

Ok, *clears throat*

Everyone who lives O'ahu. My name is Bambu. Raised by mokes. Very sorry. Will speak proper english in this one.

I know 90% of the O'ahu population speaks proper english. I also understand that everyone there is materialistic and they have a high tolerance for materialistics and a sense of boasting.

I'm from Maui. We're simple. So when I hear about people bragging about Chanel bags and stuff and complain about working sooo hard while working blue collared jobs making loose changes and still fronts all their "goodies".. Stila, you own a brand new Camry which costs 2x my truck; no problem there--but why get mad when i say all that is paid by mommy? Isn't it true?.. and able to own Chanel bags and etc.. I mean, more power to you.. but why show off?

You really that proud of spending mama's $$? I mean, to top that off.. you brag about Punahou and going to college (supposedly scholarships--but I doubt you have a full ride) What's even worst on top of that is how you try to put me down because I didn't (or couldnt afford) to attend college straight out of high school. I'm just trying to settle our differences here.

But please, PLEASE dont try to make conversations with me in one thread, and gang up with gnatz on another and talk shit.. Confuses the fcuk out of me.. Should I be nice? Or mean? I'm going to UH next year, so look forward to meeting me =)

I know the O'ahu mentality.. everybody gotta front.. nothing wrong with it.. but damn, you dont need to tell the world about your spinners and shit.. I honestly dont care unless you're my friend.
I gots no beef with you. But for the record, my fish tank is on chromed out 28" spinner rims. My computer? Pushing 6 12" subs. My TV remote? Thats right. Covered in diamonds and other precious stones.

Quote:
Anyways.. On Maui, when you boast, you either get jacked or slapped. I'm sorry if this sounds "caveman" but that's just how things are here. I'm not saying dont have nice things.. Hell, I'd love to have nice things.. but when you have it.. you dont need to tell the whole world you own 10000 Chanel products just to UP your status.. I don't give a shit. Then when someone steals your things, you scratch your head and wonder why? Maybe that's why O'ahu get choke theft cases.
My TV gets 10000 and 1 Channels. That last channel is called the freedom channel. Why? Because this is America not Communist China.

Quote:
As for everyone who've said I'm intelligent; I just wanted to say "thanks". Now you can send donations to my paypal for me to go college. LOL, im just playing.
Im not. Send your donations to howardisbadassandallamerican@redwhiteandblue.com

Quote:
As for moom, we can either be friends or not.. but i'm pretty sure you'd wanna be friends with me =) You can act as tough as you like but I prefer being friends with everyone..

As for titan, thanks for catching my back.. I know you're old (no offense) and I understand how you act.. my mom act the same way sometimes.. buahaha
I thought MLE was everyones mother. And Lois? The crazy aunty you visit when the neighborhood kids start calling you names. They say "She has a drinking problem." I prefer to call it self-medicating.

Quote:
But I'm looking forward to meet you when I go O'ahu.. according to the "plans" right now.. I'm moving to Kapahulu next year =) and the funniest shit is that I'm moving where UNODAT & his friends live.. lmfao.. Date St... chee hu.. Micronesians (I like them.. auraight)

As for Kaizer, mobbed? Nah.. Why would I be afraid of that? Mobbing is for scrubs and believe me.. I no forgive and I dont forget.. anybody who touches my soft yellow skin will get the wrath of this Vietnamese.. buahaha
When I went to Kaiser high school we settled it differently. Thumbwrestling. Thats right, I never lost a match. Challenge? I thought so.
Quote:
That is all, sowry for the long read.. but I felt inspired to write.

Now.. back to moke statz

watchufcukahziTrain&liftweightz@goldzgym&canmovemy chestnutz

Welcome to HT babooze. Now lets hit the reset button and have a good time.

Unread 07-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #16
local808
Not Here

Additional Info
Middle of a desert

hmm...howards the bigger dork now LOL
Unread 07-11-2008, 08:52 AM   #17
TheMayor
That guy.

Additional Info
Makakilo
Credits: 4,839.55
TheMayor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by local808
hmm...howards the bigger dork now LOL
Thats it. Now we settle this!

Unread 07-11-2008, 09:18 AM   #18
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,527.58
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ho bah! u spreak pritty gud engrish wen u all bus'up, ah?!!!

haha. jus playing
like lo said. no explanations necessary.

<-random icons are fun
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Last edited by idiosyncratic; 07-11-2008 at 09:20 AM.
Unread 07-11-2008, 09:20 AM   #19
turbolence75
Big Kahuna

Additional Info
Credits: 2,756.87
turbolence75 is on a distinguished road

I give bambu for being cool.

He was cool on the other side and he's cool here.

Braddah...let us know when you start at UH....we'll have a HT GTG. F*ck the haters. If I was a mod, I would ban 'em (especially that one dude in the other thread.)

Rotary Empire of Oahu Prefecture
#1 Legend of Extremely Fast Competition for Touge and Wangan Racing

Last edited by turbolence75; 07-11-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Unread 07-11-2008, 09:32 AM   #20
haynboy8
ZX7R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Ox
My apologies to Bambu if he felt that I locked the thread to prevent him from responding. That wasn't the case, but more or less the numerous of other problems in that thread to which members were just picking on each other creating non-sense.

I do feel that everyone has a right to come and defend themselves. Even if it means that the poster is not active here on a constant basis. However it's when the post step over the line and go against rules seth forth by HT. And no one here is omitted from those rules.

And for the record those materialistic people that you speak of here on Oahu are what we call "Townies". Windward side, Ewa side, Westside, Central and North Shore Oahu are excluded.
chee hoo windward side represent.
Unread 07-11-2008, 09:45 AM   #21
local808
Not Here

Additional Info
Middle of a desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotormotor
Thats it. Now we settle this! [qimg]http://blog.blacknight.com/images/thumbs-up.jpg[/qimg]

BRING IT BABY!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:08 AM   #22
spike109u
The Internet Addict

Additional Info
Hillsborough, NJ
Send a message via AIM to spike109u
Credits: 1,425.75
spike109u is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The proper English is much better. However, your posts make me want to learn pidgin for some reason.
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #23
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa
Send a message via AIM to radopps
Credits: 2,158.35
radopps is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbolence75
I give bambu [qimg]http://techdigest.tv/borat_thumbs_up.jpg[/qimg] for being cool.

He was cool on the other side and he's cool here.

Braddah...let us know when you start at UH....we'll have a HT GTG. F*ck the haters. If I was a mod, I would ban 'em (especially that one dude in the other thread.)
woohoo!!! UH GTG!!! i still go KCC so maybe next semester!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:18 AM   #24
ikeyballz

Additional Info

sounds good man. haha, im heading down to maui on the uber-ferry soon! ;P hope to catch some nice skys and some nice roads.....during non-rushhour times...

im @ UH too, so mebb ill see you there some time.

Unread 07-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #25
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa
Send a message via AIM to radopps
Credits: 2,158.35
radopps is on a distinguished road

fuk you ikey!!! haha...just playing man!!! its 10am and i'm bored already!!! the niece has a fever so i can't leave the house!!!
Closed Thread

Facebook Comments