Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting

Closed Thread
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:19 AM   #26
MsStang808
Mrs. Officer

Additional Info
Credits: 2,260.00
MsStang808 is on a distinguished road

Nevermind UH!

HPU/Downtown worker lunch G2G!
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best." -M. Monroe
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:21 AM   #27
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa
Send a message via AIM to radopps
Credits: 2,159.25
radopps is on a distinguished road

sorry...i'm not rich enough for HPU!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #28
MsStang808
Mrs. Officer

Additional Info

Neither am I!
"I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best." -M. Monroe
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:26 AM   #29
stila
yeah boyeeeee

Wells Bambu I'm over the beef. No sense arguing cause clearly all of our arguments together never got anywhere and none of them accomplish anything (on either side).

I think people come across as different over the internet than IRL. If you knew me IRL you'd know that I never talk about Chanel or any of that other stuff to any of my friends or anyone I know. Reason being is I know they are not interested, I know some of them can't afford it, etc etc. Sometimes I come across as stuck up online, and hey stuck up in real life on a bad day when I'm not in a good mood. But if you met me IRL on one of my "good days", then you'd know I ain't really a b*tch when no one gives me a reason to be.

But anyways, you comin to UH Fall of this year? Or fall of next year?
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:47 AM   #30
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Can't we all just get along???
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:48 AM   #31
MsStang808
Mrs. Officer

Additional Info

Hey Isa, I recall seeing on the morning news quite some time ago about this local fashion designer that they were doing a feature on. There was a gal who I thought looked like you that was modeling the outfits. Was that you?
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:52 AM   #32
stila
yeah boyeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsStang808
Hey Isa, I recall seeing on the morning news quite some time ago about this local fashion designer that they were doing a feature on. There was a gal who I thought looked like you that was modeling the outfits. Was that you?
No haha. I don't model at all but I have friends that do. It's not for me, I'm much too short and not thin enough.

I'm NOT fat but I'm not stick thin either which you kinda need to be.

Unread 07-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #33
\m/0_0\m/
Meatball

Additional Info
KALIHIFORNIA
Credits: 1,769.00
\m/0_0\m/ is an unknown quantity at this point

for the record, i didnt start shit with you here in HT, you got banned on FH, but that was a different story. Here in HT i didnt give my 2 cents in till haynboy8 mentioned my name, so dont get it twisted.

and i think stila has a point, real life and internet is two different animals, remember the viet nail kid DEUCE07? and how i clowned on him 24/7? well i met him a couple days ago and hes actually my co-worker, and in real life hes not as bad as he is on FH, so it is different.

Anyways, enjoy HT. I'll be at FH.
Unread 07-11-2008, 10:57 AM   #34
faun
. . . . .

Additional Info
Send a message via AIM to faun
Credits: 1,520.00
faun is on a distinguished road

iolani>>>>>>>>punahou
Unread 07-11-2008, 11:00 AM   #35
jdmhookup
Gun

Additional Info
Credits: 2,395.08
jdmhookup is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun
iolani>>>>>>>>punahou
Chicks>>>>>>>>>Iolani>>>>>>>>>>>Punahou
Unread 07-11-2008, 11:03 AM   #36
stila
yeah boyeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun
iolani>>>>>>>>punahou
lawls, you biased?
Unread 07-11-2008, 11:11 AM   #37
MsStang808
Mrs. Officer

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeela
No haha. I don't model at all but I have friends that do. It's not for me, I'm much too short and not thin enough.

I'm NOT fat but I'm not stick thin either which you kinda need to be.

Oh ok, well just so you know there's a gal out there that does look like you and she models. She wasn't rail thin nor was she fat. Some of those outfits were so nice too.
Unread 07-11-2008, 11:16 AM   #38
Altivec
Free Candy?

Wow, I catch some rest for the day then go to work overnight and find the thread. Seriously, It would have been locked much earlier.

Glad to see everyone in a better mood!

--Master Diver Carl Brashear

Unread 07-11-2008, 11:17 AM   #39
faun
. . . . .

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeela
lawls, you biased?
tee hee
Unread 07-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #40
MLE
Resident Mommy

Additional Info
Planet Earth
Credits: 2,018.60
MLE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altivec
Wow, I catch some rest for the day then go to work overnight and find the thread. Seriously, It would have been locked much earlier.

Glad to see everyone in a better mood!
Yup, I agree, but then again, I'm Mom and not a Mod...LOL.

Now, back to regular posting "HT-style"...thanks!
Unread 07-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #41
TheMayor
That guy.

Additional Info
Makakilo
Credits: 4,841.60
TheMayor is on a distinguished road

Time to find another moment of clarity and write another essay.

for Juan: thats essay as in letter. not essay like you think it means. Ha! just kidding.

Unread 07-11-2008, 12:10 PM   #42
kombi731
dropin the duece since 82

Additional Info
Kailua
Credits: 4,121.40
kombi731 has disabled reputation

essay on usage of the internet?
Unread 07-11-2008, 12:36 PM   #43
Nokturnal
Infamous One

Additional Info
Right there
Send a message via AIM to Nokturnal
Credits: 3,548.25
Nokturnal is on a distinguished road

wait Ihoelani or Tunahoe? Bleh, neither for me (no pun) And yes please, lets keep this an Ohana thing please I ask. Let everything go, grab a cold one, chillax
Unread 07-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #44
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnal
wait Ihoelani or Tunahoe? Bleh, neither for me (no pun) And yes please, lets keep this an Ohana thing please I ask. Let everything go, grab a cold one, chillax
Pearl City High School FTW!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #45
Nick
Snap On Power User.

Additional Info

Hahaha. PC wasn't al lthat great. Aiea High School!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 01:06 PM   #46
idiosyncratic
iz jus me dakine li'dat!

Additional Info
Xeno Tactic Champion! Assassination Simulator Champion! Tetris Champion! Super Mario Boat Bonanza Champion! Ball A Track Champion! Bricks Champion! Ring Pass Not Champion! 1 Starship Champion! 100 Men Champion! Bottle Shooter Champion! Cosmic Defender Champion! Kakato Otoshi Champion! Five Champion! Bookworm Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Apple girl Champion! Xeno Tactic 2 Champion! Air Hockey Champion! Avatar Star Sue Champion! 13 Days in Hell Champion! Ultimate Crab Battle Champion! 3D Racing - Track 1 Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! 3D Superball Champion! Decoder Champion! Air Typer Champion! Vegas Invader Champion! WipeOut Champion! Animal Keeper Champion! Kung Fu Fighter Champion! Burger Restaurant Champion! Kung Fu Remix Champion! Galagon 2004 Champion! No Gravity Champion! Clash`N Slash Champion! Pit Stop Challenge Champion! Kingkong Island Champion! Keyboard Smash Champion! Sim Rescue Champion! BupPreview Champion! American Dragon Pinball Champion! Slingo Matchum Champion! Excited Insects Champion! JetSpeed Champion! Quad Champion! Earthling Eliminator Champion! Tank Master Champion! Mega Boom Champion! Jewel Miner Champion! Strikers 1945 Champion! Race Horse Tycoon Champion! Comboling Champion! SB Anchovy Assult Champion! Taz`s Tropical Havoc Champion! Simon Champion! Hero Zymbols Champion! Cubex Champion! Collateral Damages Champion! Trivial Blitz 2 Champion! Fast n Furious Champion! Sea Diver Champion! Death To Ninja Champion! Virtual Police Champion! HyperSphere Champion! Dead Frontier Night One Champion! Zombie S.S. Mission Champion! 4 Wheel Madness Champion! Drifting Champion! Dual Card Champion! Drakojan Skies Champion! Brain Buster Champion! Crazy Cube Champion! Super Robot Advanced Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Time Trial Champion! Snake Champion! Toon Crisis 2 Champion! Target Training! Champion! Acno Energiser Champion! Monstor Buster Champion! Fish Tales Champion! Targets Champion! Aerial Mahjong Champion! Metal Slug Flash Champion! Bubble Elements Arcade Champion! Mr Bump Pinball Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Pinball Smash Up Champion! Street Shooter Champion! Laser Envy Champion! Caixa 2006 Champion! Desert Storm Champion! Aqua Slug Champion! BombJack Arcade Champion! Axegang Rampage Champion! Starsky & Hutch Pinball Champion! Mega Pengs! Champion! B29 Assault Champion! TNT Runner Champion! Puzzle Bobble Champion! Flying Gonzo Champion! Space Invaders Champion! Lego Basketball Challenge Champion! Shailine Champion! Monkey Kart Champion! Rapid Fire 2 Bubble Burst Champion! Chopper Popper Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! Virtual Police 2 Champion! Charles 007 Champion! The Transporter 2 Champion! National Treasure Pinball Champion! Ball Lifting Champion! Scoobys Curse Of Anubis Champion! Clash N Slash Champion! Twin Power Champion! Hang On v2 Champion! R.S.V.P Champion! Blobber Champion! Caliber Dash Champion! Extreme Racing 2 Champion! Putt It In Champion! Treasure Pyramid Champion! Pangflash Champion! Game For Money Champion! Brain Machine Champion! Simpsons: Ball of Death Champion! Megaman Zero Alpha Champion! Candy Shoot Champion! Lucky Eights Champion! The Princess`s Tiara Champion! Planetcide Genesis Champion! Angel Killer Champion! Rick Dangerous Champion! Star Ladder Champion! Baby Boom Champion! Operation Tiger Champion! Baby Ball Champion! Monster Truck Trials Champion! Floatin` Assault Champion! Rapid Randy Champion! I Object! Champion! Word Freak Champion! Stackopolis Champion! Cone Crazy 2 Champion! Catch Champion! Ball Toucher V32 Champion! UpBeat Champion! Ninja Hunter Survival Champion! Mancala Champion! Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion! Crazy Maze Champion! Neon 2.5 Champion! Overkill: Apache Champion! Festival Pinball Champion! Tower of Moai Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Momentum Missile Mayhem Champion! Grave Yard Panic Champion! Street Fighter Flash Champion! Ultimate Football Champion! Belter Champion! Ghost Hunter 2 Champion! Mine Sweeper Champion! Matrix Dock Defense Champion! Bubiking! Champion! Uniroyal Fun Cup Champion! Inspector Parker Champion! Checkers Champion! Cuisine King Champion! Dead Frontier Night Three Champion! Deflector game Champion! Endless Zombie Attack-Defence Champion! Doomed Champion! Elite Base Jumping Champion! Heli Attack 2 Champion! Raiden X Champion! Jump Jump Champion! Monster Bubbles Champion! Head Space Champion! Strategy Defense 3 Champion! Dojo Delivery Dash Champion! Angel Mart Champion! Brain Bones Champion! Breakout Champion! Clash'N Slash: Worlds Away Champion! Adventure Ho Champion! Baby Hospital Champion! Renganax Champion! Haunted House Champion! Q*Bert 2004 Champion! The Flying Minutini -NS- Champion! Pat Ping Pong Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Havana Club 2 Champion! Straight master Champion!
in the Matrix, practicing my super kung fu!
Credits: 4,530.36
idiosyncratic is on a distinguished road

Home School FTW!!!
nah. i wasn't home schooled.
I am not liable for any assumptions that you may have about my posts
idiosyncrasies of the truth inevitably varies with an individual's perception

Unread 07-11-2008, 01:07 PM   #47
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick
Hahaha. PC wasn't al lthat great. Aiea High School!!!
fuk you!!! haha!!! PC had hot girls...Aiea had easy girls!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 01:13 PM   #48
faun
. . . . .

Additional Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by radopps
PC had hot girls...Aiea had easy girls!!!
aiea FTMFW!!!!
Unread 07-11-2008, 01:15 PM   #49
Altivec
Free Candy?

Moanalua FTW!

--Master Diver Carl Brashear

Unread 07-11-2008, 01:19 PM   #50
radopps
FAT GUY WITH GLASSES

Additional Info
Ewa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altivec
Moanalua FTW!
go away!!! with your crappy Moanalua antics!!!
Closed Thread

Facebook Comments