Stock Trader Top Investors HT Affiliates
Go Back   Hawaii Talks - Hawaii's Online Community Forums! > Hawaii Talks Forums > General Discussion

HT Hosting


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-12-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default Young Punk Kids

Before I begin I wanna say I am not racist. I like white people actually.. but when it comes to KIDS.. like teenagers and people my age..

I noticed mostly the "rocker" types.. why they act so crazy? Reason I bring this up is cuz I was @ the drive thru @ Jack's and the line was super long.. I waited for 30 minutes to get a shake..

but during that these kids made it longer.. why? They have mega-gaps between the cars to look @ each other.. i mean.. be considerate.. the line was so long that cars was blocking the highway.. nuts!

Anyways.. these 2 girls got out and started talking stories.. (2 seperate cars) and the line was suppose to move.. but it didnt.. cuz these 2 girls come out and greet each other.

And when people honk the horns for them to go.. they looked at the people @ flicked them off.. bumped up the hard rock and some haole punk kid came out of the moon roof and flicked everybody off.. then i looked out my window with a mean grin, the haole kid opened his eyes up and hopped back in..

He was actually calling people out.. i guess because the guy who was honking was a little black guy.. like from what I saw.. skinny as hell and short as fuk..

Sorry, again, im not racist.. I just hung out with my "white crew" tonight.. but god damn.. I think if i wasn't sobering up I would've went out and batted their brand new BMW.. I swear, local kids dont do this.. even local haoles dont do this.. but damn these kids really need a reality check.. but they quiet down and stopped acting up when I came out the truck ..

faq.. pick on some guy your size.. not some little black dude

/rant
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi

Last edited by braddahBAMBU; 07-12-2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: sdada
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 02:56 AM   #2
Outsider
LET ME IN!!!
 
Outsider's Avatar
Additional Info
Credits: 1,742.65
Outsider is on a distinguished road
Default

Man you're lucky. I wish somebody would do something like that to me.
I'd give'em the stink-eye with my one good eye...then it's on. Lickens-ke'ia.
Outsider is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:00 AM   #3
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

What you trying for say o.O
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:02 AM   #4
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

I dunno, I just hate fukn punks.. I never disrespect people like that.. but when donkeys act up and pick on people I turn into one monster
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:08 AM   #5
lois
short fuse
 
lois's Avatar
Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 18,061.68
lois is on a distinguished road
Default

it's simply young punks kids. get young punks kids of all ethnicities over here.

i suggest you do not go down the the road of blaming "haoles" whether they are japanese haoles, black haoles, haole haoles...if you say you ain't racist and you hung out with your "white crew" then why make a point of pointing out that these punks were "haole"?

just say they were muthafcking punks. rememeber this ain't FH where they allow free for alls, Bambu--just sayin'.
__________________


"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
lois is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #6
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

I'm sorry..

these kids looked like skinheads.. they were calling the black dude n*gger and shit.. das what pissed me off.. in front of his girlfriend!

I dont know how to change title.. I wanted to change it.. I know it seems racist.. but.. remember haole isnt a racist word.. Im sowry.. change title to "Young Punks"

thx lois, check out my pix if u was wondering how i look like
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #7
lois
short fuse
 
lois's Avatar
Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 18,061.68
lois is on a distinguished road
Default

i saw that pic aaages ago!
__________________


"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
lois is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:16 AM   #8
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

no.. check out my gallery!

the real "sensitive" me
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:19 AM   #9
lois
short fuse
 
lois's Avatar
Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 18,061.68
lois is on a distinguished road
Default

oh and i dunno how to fix it. can go into editing, but it still shows up the same?

no worries Phung.
__________________


"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
lois is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:20 AM   #10
REVLIMIT
O_O!!!?
 
REVLIMIT's Avatar
Additional Info
Send a message via AIM to REVLIMIT
Credits: 1,558.15
REVLIMIT is on a distinguished road
Default

Had some haole dudes from Maui telling us to burn out at a stop light. All "man if I had my car I would burn out" good for you fag haha
REVLIMIT is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:31 AM   #11
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

LOL............................................... .........

i hope im still accepted by the ohana

lmao
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:39 AM   #12
NasTee
Real Looney Bin Escapee
 
NasTee's Avatar
Additional Info
Credits: 2,922.80
NasTee is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lois
it's simply young punks kids. get young punks kids of all ethnicities over here.

i suggest you do not go down the the road of blaming "haoles" whether they are japanese haoles, black haoles, haole haoles...if you say you ain't racist and you hung out with your "white crew" then why make a point of pointing out that these punks were "haole"?

just say they were muthafcking punks. rememeber this ain't FH where they allow free for alls, Bambu--just sayin'.
I remember that thread that Rui made about stupid Hawaiians. I guess it's okay because rui is hawaiian.

You know what he means by haole. Haole isn't just a race, it's a how you act. Just like moke. It's that mainlander Mtv "Jackass Movie" attitude where you think its funny to disrespect people, as if the world is there for you to shit on. Yeah you can find that in all races but culturally speaking, It's a White thing. You don't think people in Third World China are getting their shits and giggles off of flipping people off, do they? It isn't a Hawaii thing neither because you get your ass beat for that. Only in America (mainland) can you do those kind of things. The Haole aspect of it is when you bring it to Hawaii without any regard to our Local Culture. Yes this is still America but this isn't the same america that was founded my english/irish/etc,etc, immigrants.


Anyways back to "haole", take me for instance. I am more than half hawaiian. I'm also Irish, Jewish, French, and Indian - I pretty much look White though. People who don't know me consider me haole. Why is that? well mainly because I don't look or sound local, but I do many local things. Infact, I was born and raised here. Most people who call me haole, arent even Hawaiian and some of them werent even born in Hawaii. but thats a different story.

Haole can be just like Moke. It has nothing to do with race, it's just how to act and sometimes how you look. You can be a Hawaiian Haole like me, or a stupid Haole like those kids.
__________________
Quote:
Aloha NasTee, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
NasTee is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:42 AM   #13
NasTee
Real Looney Bin Escapee
 
NasTee's Avatar
Additional Info
Credits: 2,922.80
NasTee is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
LOL............................................... .........

i hope im still accepted by the ohana

lmao
You have no reason to take it back. Rui made a thread "Stupid Hawaiians" and noone gave a shit. Hawaiian is a clearly a race, and adding stupid to it clearly generalizes a race being stupid. :chuck_norris:
__________________
Quote:
Aloha NasTee, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
NasTee is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:53 AM   #14
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasTee
I remember that thread that Rui made about stupid Hawaiians. I guess it's okay because rui is hawaiian.

You know what he means by haole. Haole isn't just a race, it's a how you act. Just like moke. It's that mainlander Mtv "Jackass Movie" attitude where you think its funny to disrespect people, as if the world is there for you to shit on. Yeah you can find that in all races but culturally speaking, It's a White thing. You don't think people in Third World China are getting their shits and giggles off of flipping people off, do they? It isn't a Hawaii thing neither because you get your ass beat for that. Only in America (mainland) can you do those kind of things. The Haole aspect of it is when you bring it to Hawaii without any regard to our Local Culture. Yes this is still America but this isn't the same america that was founded my english/irish/etc,etc, immigrants.


Anyways back to "haole", take me for instance. I am more than half hawaiian. I'm also Irish, Jewish, French, and Indian - I pretty much look White though. People who don't know me consider me haole. Why is that? well mainly because I don't look or sound local, but I do many local things. Infact, I was born and raised here. Most people who call me haole, arent even Hawaiian and some of them werent even born in Hawaii. but thats a different story.

Haole can be just like Moke. It has nothing to do with race, it's just how to act and sometimes how you look. You can be a Hawaiian Haole like me, or a stupid Haole like those kids.
Even going to starbucks.. this haole "moke" kid trying for act hard in front of his girlfriend..

Usually I see some punk I'd test em

but this time, I gave em the infamous "wussup" nod and laughed out loud so he knows I think he's a joke..

fukn punks.. if only they knew.. thinking they hard n shit nowadays..
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 03:58 AM   #15
NasTee
Real Looney Bin Escapee
 
NasTee's Avatar
Additional Info
Credits: 2,922.80
NasTee is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
Even going to starbucks.. this haole "moke" kid trying for act hard in front of his girlfriend..

Usually I see some punk I'd test em

but this time, I gave em the infamous "wussup" nod and laughed out loud so he knows I think he's a joke..

fukn punks.. if only they knew.. thinking they hard n shit nowadays..
so wait... your name is Phung? lol... Yes it's a funny name. Just like the HPD Officer in Waikiki who's name is Mike Hunt. Yes that's his real name and guess what? he really is a ****. He's known for being the biggest douche and ticketing everyone for everything, all night long. Yes he's doing his job, but writing tickets on parked cars for expired Safety check is a lil bit desperate. It's nothing to brag about.
__________________
Quote:
Aloha NasTee, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
NasTee is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 04:02 AM   #16
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

Yeah.. my name Phung.

Could've changed it.. but why hide my heritage?

I'm one of those dudes who keeps his roots strong.
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 04:21 AM   #17
NasTee
Real Looney Bin Escapee
 
NasTee's Avatar
Additional Info
Credits: 2,922.80
NasTee is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by braddahBAMBU
Yeah.. my name Phung.

Could've changed it.. but why hide my heritage?

I'm one of those dudes who keeps his roots strong.
Gotcha.

My last name was changed long ago when I got adopted. I used to hate my last name because it sounded funny and people used to tease me for it. Now when people look at my last name they always expect to see someone else, I hate it.
__________________
Quote:
Aloha NasTee, it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
NasTee is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 04:25 AM   #18
braddahBAMBU
the poonani monstah
 
braddahBAMBU's Avatar
Additional Info
Kihei, South Side, the moke town with the Haole invasion
Credits: 1,553.10
braddahBAMBU is on a distinguished road
Default

LOL..

People use to tease me.. I no care.. I use to come up with some nastier shit to say to them.. and they shut up.

It's only a name.. but it represents my peoples.. I mean.. if i named my kid billy bob jr.. I wouldn't want him to change his name.. I gave him that name.. that's kind of like a slap in the face
__________________
An Eye for an Eye Makes the Whole World Blind.

-Ghandi
braddahBAMBU is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:16 AM   #19
Rob
Big Kahuna
 
Rob's Avatar
Additional Info
Default

I see this thread declining rapidly....
__________________
New Ride pictures:

HONOLULU HOG CHAPTER #0833FACEBOOK

I am afflicted with craniosprocketism (Gearhead disease)
Rob is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:29 AM   #20
BlackSheep25th
Fakawat!!!
 
BlackSheep25th's Avatar
Additional Info
Ewa Beach
Credits: 1,779.73
BlackSheep25th is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasTee
I remember that thread that Rui made about stupid Hawaiians. I guess it's okay because rui is hawaiian.

You know what he means by haole. Haole isn't just a race, it's a how you act. Just like moke. It's that mainlander Mtv "Jackass Movie" attitude where you think its funny to disrespect people, as if the world is there for you to shit on. Yeah you can find that in all races but culturally speaking, It's a White thing. You don't think people in Third World China are getting their shits and giggles off of flipping people off, do they? It isn't a Hawaii thing neither because you get your ass beat for that. Only in America (mainland) can you do those kind of things. The Haole aspect of it is when you bring it to Hawaii without any regard to our Local Culture. Yes this is still America but this isn't the same america that was founded my english/irish/etc,etc, immigrants.


Anyways back to "haole", take me for instance. I am more than half hawaiian. I'm also Irish, Jewish, French, and Indian - I pretty much look White though. People who don't know me consider me haole. Why is that? well mainly because I don't look or sound local, but I do many local things. Infact, I was born and raised here. Most people who call me haole, arent even Hawaiian and some of them werent even born in Hawaii. but thats a different story.

Haole can be just like Moke. It has nothing to do with race, it's just how to act and sometimes how you look. You can be a Hawaiian Haole like me, or a stupid Haole like those kids.
Nah, even mainland some attitude like that will get your ass beat.

Bambu you giving them a black eye instead of stink eye would have been better in this situation.
BlackSheep25th is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:32 AM   #21
BlackSheep25th
Fakawat!!!
 
BlackSheep25th's Avatar
Additional Info
Ewa Beach
Credits: 1,779.73
BlackSheep25th is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasTee
so wait... your name is Phung? lol... Yes it's a funny name. Just like the HPD Officer in Waikiki who's name is Mike Hunt. Yes that's his real name and guess what? he really is a ****. He's known for being the biggest douche and ticketing everyone for everything, all night long. Yes he's doing his job, but writing tickets on parked cars for expired Safety check is a lil bit desperate. It's nothing to brag about.
Haha good thing I never got to waiks, half my sticker was stolen on the truck and the bracket for the bike's safety sticker fell off on Kunia sometime and I never found it again. Still got papers if I get pulled over though.
BlackSheep25th is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 07:54 AM   #22
ArchangelX
Forum BOB-Erator
 
ArchangelX's Avatar
Additional Info
Kalihi, Oahu, HI
Wii Friend Code: 0793 7742 9373 2923
Credits: 66,009.68
ArchangelX is on a distinguished road
Default

Easy boyz and girlz. If I missed a thread, then I missed a thread...if Rui's thread was disrespectful to someone's race in general, then it would have gotten slapped down as well. And Rui, as a reminder, you're a mod, so you're held to higher standards.

There are different ways to go about this...one...I could close all threads that relate to race in general as soon as they appear, or two, I could let everyone ride the fine line at venting their frustrations. I would be more inclined to do the latter IF the person was talking about their race, and how they're disappointed in it's apparent direction. BUT...myself, personally, I don't like looking at color or race as a reason for someone's stupidity.

Stupidity comes in all colors, shapes, and sizes. I'd say there's very little reason to blame a race or color for someone's inane actions. It's because they're dumbazzes...not because their race is.

I also have to look at the poster's actions as well...is this a common thread for them, do they always post about such things, and what is the true intent behind the thread...just being frustrated, or is there a true decision of spreading hateful comments about a particular race or culture.

Modding sure isn't easy. Either way...take care, and abide by the rules, please. Thanks.
__________________
ArchangelX is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #23
haynboy8
ZX7R
 
haynboy8's Avatar
Default

kick his ass seabass. hate punks
__________________
haynboy8 is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 10:12 AM   #24
spike109u
The Internet Addict
 
spike109u's Avatar
Additional Info
Hillsborough, NJ
Send a message via AIM to spike109u
Credits: 1,425.75
spike109u is on a distinguished road
Default

To echo what Mike said, I'd prefer if you didn't generalize behavior so much by race. There are jerks in every race, and in every part of the world. That doesn't mean the rest of that race acts that way. If you need an example, just look at me. I'm white, and I've been living on the mainland my whole life. Despite that, I've been able to post here for at least a year and a half without any trouble or making an idiot of myself. If these kids are stupid because they're white, then what does that make me?
__________________
spike109u is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Unread 07-12-2008, 10:20 AM   #25
lois
short fuse
 
lois's Avatar
Additional Info
Mos Eisley
Send a message via AIM to lois
Credits: 18,061.68
lois is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike109u
To echo what Mike said, I'd prefer if you didn't generalize behavior so much by race. There are jerks in every race, and in every part of the world. That doesn't mean the rest of that race acts that way. If you need an example, just look at me. I'm white, and I've been living on the mainland my whole life. Despite that, I've been able to post here for at least a year and a half without any trouble or making an idiot of myself. If these kids are stupid because they're white, then what does that make me?
sometimes i think Bambu doesn't really mean it that way--in a sense SOMETIMES (and i say sometimes cause i've seen him mean it the other way too, ), he means it like an attitude. hell i'm Japanese and he has called me haole too!

i ain't defending him when he rants about haoles but sometimes (depending on the context of the post) i sense what he is getting at--maybe more like a "rushed, 'i-don't-care-about-you-as-long-as-i-get-mine', New York City person type of attitude", not necessarily a particular race, if that makes sense.
__________________


"She's blunt, she's loud, and she tells you crap you don't want to hear."--Mike

i can only please one person a day. you're too late for today and tomorrow doesn't look good either.
lois is offline  
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Facebook Comments



Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -10. The time now is 07:51 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios